yet another way to screw the average American family.....

28 Dec 2012 09:26 #11 by LadyJazzer
Deflect, deflect, deflect...

We know who the culprit is...

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, it's a shame that the teabaggers are more obsessed with shutting things down than governing.... But I never discount the ability of the Republicans to find a way to screw the average American family.

If the agriculture bill is not addressed, the dairy subsidy would expire January 1 and milk prices could double to about $7 a gallon.

Something the Dog Said wrote: So this is the farm bill that the Senate passed in July, passed the House committees in August, yet the House GOP leadership refuses to allow it to come to a vote, even though it has cleared all other hurdles?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2012 09:29 #12 by lionshead2010
LJ, do you keep any mirrors in your house? Go find one and give that culprit holy hell. :thumbsup:

28 Dec 2012 09:32 #13 by LadyJazzer
I know who the culprit is... I just named them... The only people who would recognize the culprits in a mirror are TeaPublicans.

28 Dec 2012 09:36 #14 by lionshead2010

LadyJazzer wrote: I know who the culprit is... I just named them... The only people who would recognize the culprits in a mirror are TeaPublicans.

"It’s not just that partisans will naturally favor their own side."

28 Dec 2012 09:38 #15 by LadyJazzer
It's that TeaPublicans will try to pass off "Commentary" from MarketWatch as relevant, when the FACTS prove differently.

In case you missed the FACTS:

Deflect, deflect, deflect...

We know who the culprit is...

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, it's a shame that the teabaggers are more obsessed with shutting things down than governing.... But I never discount the ability of the Republicans to find a way to screw the average American family.

If the agriculture bill is not addressed, the dairy subsidy would expire January 1 and milk prices could double to about $7 a gallon.

Something the Dog Said wrote: So this is the farm bill that the Senate passed in July, passed the House committees in August, yet the House GOP leadership refuses to allow it to come to a vote, even though it has cleared all other hurdles?

But thanks for playing.

28 Dec 2012 09:41 #16 by lionshead2010
I had an uncle who used to speak about a "one-trick pony". Frankly I didn't FULLY appreciate the meaning of that term until I started following LJ's postings here and on Pinecam.

I now know EXACTLY what my uncle meant when he called a person a one-trick pony. No matter how much you try to get some ponys to think about trying new tricks....they are only programed to do the same one over and over again. Don't expect any new tricks....it simply does not computer. :rofllol

28 Dec 2012 09:52 #17 by FredHayek

lionshead2010 wrote: I had an uncle who used to speak about a "one-trick pony". Frankly I didn't FULLY appreciate the meaning of that term until I started following LJ's postings here and on Pinecam.

I now know EXACTLY what my uncle meant when he called a person a one-trick pony. No matter how much you try to get some ponys to think about trying new tricks....they are only programed to do the same one over and over again. Don't expect any new tricks....it simply does not computer. :rofllol

+1 The only person here who cuts and pasted her own partisan drivel. Obama needs more like here. Unthinking drones who will only blame the other party.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Dec 2012 10:16 #18 by LadyJazzer
I repost my own stuff because obviously you have problems with comprehending what was posted through your LJ-Derangement-Syndrome. One of these days, you'll figure out that posting your right-wing partisan COMMENTARY doesn't trump FACTS... Never has, never will...

By the way, did you get the memo? YOU LOST THE ELECTION...

And of course, you do what you always do when you confront FACTS that you can't wash away with partisan hyperbole...You just insult the poster. :biggrin:

How's that workin' out for ya? :lol:

28 Dec 2012 10:45 #19 by Jekyll
Hypocrite as always. Surprise surprise.

28 Dec 2012 11:17 #20 by LadyJazzer
Insult the poster, as always...Surprise, surprise...

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds