yet another way to screw the average American family.....

31 Dec 2012 10:00 #51 by FredHayek
You have selective memory. I have been screaming about how both sides have been increasing the debt for years. I am not a partisan hack like others here.
Boehner's last attempt to balance the budget was embarrasing at how little it would have actually done. And Obama's is worse. He is not looking at cutting any spending. Only vague promises.

We now have more debt as a percent of GDP than any other country except Japan. Yes, the Greeks have got things under better control than DC.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2012 10:06 #52 by lionshead2010
If we were being honest, could we also say that allowing the Payroll Tax to increase by 2% tomorrow is screwing the Average American Family?

I wonder why President Obama and the Dems aren't jumping up and down about this increase? Every "Average American Family" that's earning a living the honest way and isn't on the dole is going to feel this hit. And all this money poured into a system that will likely be broke by the time those wage earners in that Average American Family can actually collect Social Security.

Please spare me the bull s__t outrage. You are showing your hypocrisy.

31 Dec 2012 10:11 #53 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: You have selective memory. I have been screaming about how both sides have been increasing the debt for years. I am not a partisan hack like others here.
Boehner's last attempt to balance the budget was embarrasing at how little it would have actually done. And Obama's is worse. He is not looking at cutting any spending. Only vague promises.

We now have more debt as a percent of GDP than any other country except Japan. Yes, the Greeks have got things under better control than DC.

Gee, once again, IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU! I don't care if you, personally, ever said anything about it... The point is the f**king Party and the TeaBaggers in general never do...

31 Dec 2012 10:17 - 31 Dec 2012 10:22 #54 by plaidvillain

FredHayek wrote: You have selective memory. I have been screaming about how both sides have been increasing the debt for years. I am not a partisan hack like others here.

I was there. I read your posts. You never said a word. You supported the spending...the wars, the tax cuts, the prescription plan. You supported it ALL. How long have you been screaming about the spending, Fred? I know the answer...4 years. You've been blaming Obama for your party's spending for FOUR years, Fred. Show me any evidence that you ever addressed the spending of the Bush admin before Obama was elected. Go through your old posts and quote yourself...I don't think you can.

31 Dec 2012 10:22 #55 by gmule
So what cuts are the Dems willing to make?

31 Dec 2012 11:08 #56 by Blazer Bob
:shots: :Drunk: :Drunk: :Drunk: :Drunk:

31 Dec 2012 11:18 #57 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 Dec 2012 12:32 #58 by FredHayek

plaidvillain wrote:

I was there. I read your posts. You never said a word. You supported the spending...the wars, the tax cuts, the prescription plan. You supported it ALL. How long have you been screaming about the spending, Fred? I know the answer...4 years. You've been blaming Obama for your party's spending for FOUR years, Fred. Show me any evidence that you ever addressed the spending of the Bush admin before Obama was elected. Go through your old posts and quote yourself...I don't think you can.

No. I didn't. Did not support the bipartisan Medicare Part D. Did not support the Iraq occupation. Didn't support the Afghan occupation. Luckily I was wrong about how many casualties we would take. Was shocked at how much was spent in these campaigns. The scariest government to me was the Pelosi/W pact where they just took on as much debt as possible. Now I know it is even worse with Obama and Boehner and no budget just cruise control on increased spending.

31 Dec 2012 12:34 #59 by FredHayek

gmule wrote: So what cuts are the Dems willing to make?

The military and defense contractors but they also want to lie about the coming layoffs.

31 Dec 2012 15:07 #60 by Mtn Gramma

gmule wrote: So what cuts are the Dems willing to make?

Blazer Bob wrote: :shots: :Drunk: :Drunk: :Drunk: :Drunk:

They're going to cut back their drinking???

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds