yet another way to screw the average American family.....

31 Dec 2012 15:26 #61 by LadyJazzer
Oh, you mean like that GOTP tea-totaler Mormon that just got a DUI, Mike Crapo?... Gee, I think it's the GOTP that needs to watch their alcohol consumption more than the Dems...

(Insert standard 12-year old "they did it too" reference here: _____________________________________)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2012 15:33 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic yet another way to screw the average American family.....

plaidvillain wrote: I was there. I read your posts. You never said a word. You supported the spending...the wars, the tax cuts, the prescription plan. You supported it ALL. How long have you been screaming about the spending, Fred? I know the answer...4 years. You've been blaming Obama for your party's spending for FOUR years, Fred. Show me any evidence that you ever addressed the spending of the Bush admin before Obama was elected. Go through your old posts and quote yourself...I don't think you can.

:thumbsup: Fred is liar, they all are. I remember all of them supporting the Patriot Act as well with commments like "if your not a terrorist, then you have nothing to fear"..

31 Dec 2012 15:36 #63 by FredHayek
There are a lot more Libertarians here than you think. And a lot of Dem politicians supported the Patriot Act and demanded the Dept. Of Homeland Security over W's objections.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Dec 2012 16:00 #64 by LadyJazzer
Is that your newest incarnation of "It wasn't me?!?!"

31 Dec 2012 16:09 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic yet another way to screw the average American family.....

FredHayek wrote: There are a lot more Libertarians here than you think.

Yeah, I remember when you all became Libertarians too.. About three and a half years into Bush's second term. Because you were embarrassed, and you should have been

Bush got 62 million votes in 2004 while the Libertaran candidate got 397,265 or 0.32 of 1%...... but suddenly during that term EVERYONE on the Right was a Libertaran all along...Yeah, ok :rofllol

Ya phony POS

31 Dec 2012 20:18 #66 by gmule

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, you mean like that GOTP tea-totaler Mormon that just got a DUI, Mike Crapo?... Gee, I think it's the GOTP that needs to watch their alcohol consumption more than the Dems...

(Insert standard 12-year old "they did it too" reference here: _____________________________________)

He's No Ted Kennedy that is for sure.

01 Jan 2013 10:13 #67 by LadyJazzer

gmule wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, you mean like that GOTP tea-totaler Mormon that just got a DUI, Mike Crapo?... Gee, I think it's the GOTP that needs to watch their alcohol consumption more than the Dems...

I knew you would take the bait... Gotta love it... :rofllol Got to go back 44 years for your snark-of-the-day... :lol:

01 Jan 2013 12:24 #68 by gmule

LadyJazzer wrote:

gmule wrote:

I knew you would take the bait... Gotta love it... :rofllol Got to go back 44 years for your snark-of-the-day... :lol:

Fuck off you crotchety old hag

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds