yet another way to screw the average American family.....

28 Dec 2012 11:50 #21 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Insult the poster, as always...Surprise, surprise...

If the GOP lost the election then why are Obama's plans being held hostage? Why isn't he running the nation instead of continuing to whine?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2012 11:56 #22 by LadyJazzer
Gee, ya think because they're trying to rush through a vote before the 17 teabagger House members and 3 teabagger senators (who WON'T BE THERE after December 31st--because they LOST) might have something to do with it? Boner's going to have even fewer of the extremists after the first of the year...

But you knew that.

30 Dec 2012 13:20 #23 by Jekyll
Obama and the rest of the Democraps'll posture us right over the cliff, theeeeen turn RIGHT around and blame it on the other side per the usual. Silly little girl, all politicians are corrupt and self preserving greedy scumbags, but you already knew that right?

30 Dec 2012 13:31 #24 by Jekyll
Off topic:
The GOP that you love to attack (it's okay, I hate bleeding heart liberal lefties) has brought proposals to the table, but they don't cut into the "rich" enough. Funny that when you chubby little leftist children want more cake, you think it's as simple as turning on a light. There's consequences for everything, and the so called "rich" you talk about aren't people like Warren Buffet. A vast majority are business owners and the like, TRYING to get rich, but I'm not gonna berate this all day, you'll probably just end up cutting and pasting yourself a million times.
Point is, every media outlet in this country that gets any sort of air time or attention, just so happens to be mainly liberal, so everything a person see's MAINSTREAM is going to have slanted views. It takes the sites crammed in the back of the closet to report anything non-bias, people on here that you call conservative bring those up, and you just ignore it, then turn right around and use those same sources and blindly omit information to fit your fu**** up agenda. I've tried both ways, and you still can't seem to realize that you lefties truly need to shoulder some blame.
I like lionshead, whoever that person is, is the only other poster that has really reinforced what I'm trying to say. A true conservative is someone that can argue on both sides of the partisan fence, not just back up their own side. YOU can't do that. I get so enraged that I think about closing my account, but then I realize, there's a lot more of us than there are of you, so it's up to me to keep making these points, even if it only looks like blah blah to you and Big Douche. I have a RESPONSIBILITY to rub mud in your eyes......well, and YOU me I spose. And around around the mullberry bush we go. I feel like I wasted an entire post. lol

30 Dec 2012 14:17 #25 by FredHayek
I love how the Lefties here want to bring back the Clinton tax hikes, but only for those earning 250K. The Clinton Tax Hikes that worked in the go go economy are now a barrier to growth? Which is it? Oh, yes, let's bring back the tax hikes on the 1%, because they don't affect the economy, but tax hikes on the 99% do? Typical brilliant leftist logic.

30 Dec 2012 14:51 #26 by FOS
Same old crap different day. It's like watching a turd flush down the toilet with these lefties.

30 Dec 2012 15:08 #27 by LadyJazzer
Since we already know that "trickle-down" Doesn't, Hasn't, and won't... Yep...It's about time the deadbeats at the top pay a little more instead of trying to put the reductions on the backs of the poor, elderly and disabled... It hasn't changed...and it won't... And there WILL BE a tax-rate increase on the top bracket... The only thing that's in question right now is where is the income-limit going to be set....

By the way, did you guys get the memo?.... YOU LOST THE ELECTION....

30 Dec 2012 15:12 #28 by FOS
anyone ever googled ladyjazzer. exactly what I pictured in my head.

30 Dec 2012 15:18 #29 by FredHayek
The US 1% pay a higher percent of the income taxed than in European nations so going over the fiscal cliff will make us more like Europe. So why isn't the TEA party settling?

30 Dec 2012 15:27 #30 by LadyJazzer

frogger wrote: anyone ever googled ladyjazzer. exactly what I pictured in my head.

When all else fails, and you run out of intelligent arguments and facts, insult the poster... Surprise, surprise...

:Snooze

Poooooor froggie... Him bumps his ass when he tries to fly....

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds