Another CO shooting.

06 Jan 2013 15:22 #61 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Another CO shooting.

FredHayek wrote: Yes the Obama administration will stop the slaughter. The same administration that armed Mexican drug lords with assualt rifles in Fast and Furious? More incompetence from Team Barack.

Oh, you mean the "Wide Receiver" program under Bush?...Yeah, I remember that...

I see it's time to start trying to deflect, deflect, deflect again... Since your usual crap won't hold up in the light of day...

Have fun.... :Snooze

Watch what happens next........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2013 15:31 - 06 Jan 2013 16:52 #62 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Another CO shooting.
Let me 'splain this simply:

The primary purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B.

The primary purpose of alcohol is to relax.

The primary purpose of a weapon is to kill something.

Do you understand why the analogies of "more people die from __________ than rifles" is incorrect? And limiting the equation to rifles only (and not "handguns") is intellectually dishonest.

06 Jan 2013 15:33 #63 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Another CO shooting.
Firearms are used in defense every day so it looks like you are wrong again Raees.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jan 2013 15:35 #64 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Another CO shooting.
Sure, if you ignore their primary purpose. You can always tweak it so you are right, if you ignore a few facts.

06 Jan 2013 15:43 #65 by FredHayek
I didn't buy my firearms to kill anyone and most people don't. Did you buy your guns intending to kill people with them?

06 Jan 2013 16:01 #66 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Another CO shooting.

FredHayek wrote: I didn't buy my firearms to kill anyone and most people don't. Did you buy your guns intending to kill people with them?

Are your firearms for target practice only? If you intend to use them for personal, or family, protection, then just what do you think will happen if you point that gun at someone and pull the trigger? You might kill someone.....this isn't paintball Fred. I have a hand gun, it was bought for protection, and therefore bought to possibly kill someone.

06 Jan 2013 16:05 #67 by FredHayek
I have a CCW but I hope I never have to ever use it and despite owning guns for decades I have never shot anyone so my guns must be failing their primary purpose.

06 Jan 2013 16:14 #68 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Another CO shooting.
Ooooo, Dark Helmet... You have a "CCW"... That makes you sooooo powerful.... I'm soooo impressed... (Not). It doesn't matter if you've never shot anyone... If you have guns for self-protection, then their PRIMARY purpose is to kill someone. The fact that you haven't used one for that yet DOESN'T alter its primary purpose.

Yeah, I have a fire-extinguisher in my garage...I've never had to use it either... That doesn't change it's PRIMARY PURPOSE of putting out fires.

Spin your way out of that one...

06 Jan 2013 16:33 #69 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Yes the Obama administration will stop the slaughter. The same administration that armed Mexican drug lords with assualt rifles in Fast and Furious? More incompetence from Team Barack.

Oh, you mean the "Wide Receiver" program under Bush?...Yeah, I remember that...

I see it's time to start trying to deflect, deflect, deflect again... Since your usual crap won't hold up in the light of day...

Have fun.... :Snooze

Watch what happens next........

If Fast & Furious is Bush's fault why had Obama sealed the records of it? And Operation Wide Receiver actually used tracking devices. The incompetents in the Obama Administration misplayed that too.

06 Jan 2013 16:35 #70 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Another CO shooting.

FredHayek wrote: I have a CCW but I hope I never have to ever use it and despite owning guns for decades I have never shot anyone so my guns must be failing their primary purpose.

funnylol: Not sure Fred knows what a CCW is, I hope he never needs to use it either.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds