2 adults, 3 children dead in NM shootingl

20 Jan 2013 12:20 #1 by Raees

Two adults and three children were killed in a shooting involving what police said appeared to be an assault rifle in Albuquerque's South Valley on Saturday night.

Police said a male juvenile was arrested and charged with two counts of murder and three counts of child abuse resulting in death.

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/alb ... z2IXqnS9Us

Well, there's nothing that could have been done to stop this, in terms of gun laws so it's just another five to add to the roster of people who died for American freedom.

:fwave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2013 12:32 #2 by LadyJazzer
Assault-weapons: HUNDREDS; innocent adults and children: 0

And the crickets continue to chirp.

20 Jan 2013 12:39 #3 by Raees
Wanna bet the weapons belonged to one of the two adults who died from them?

20 Jan 2013 17:08 #4 by The Boss
I would not argue that the more people that get shot this way, the more your points will be made for you. My only resistance has really been a lack of numbers, keep these numbers up and I may be coming to your rally.

WTF.

20 Jan 2013 17:42 #5 by navycpo7
Since the investigation is incomplete, I will wait to see what the weapon or weapons were. A assualt type weapon gives a real big margin on the type of weapon and what it was.

Sounds to me like one of the individuals wanted to kill everyone, gun was the easiet way, but it would have been done regardless.

20 Jan 2013 18:03 #6 by Raees
And you know it would have been done regardless......how exactly?

20 Jan 2013 18:26 #7 by navycpo7

Raees wrote: And you know it would have been done regardless......how exactly?

The individual wanted to kill all these folks, a gun was the easiest way, had they not had a gun, then other weapons of choice would have been used. Try taking your blinders off, you might see more than just the tiny box.

20 Jan 2013 18:49 #8 by navycpo7
Unlike you, I use a little common sense. I am also unlike you, in that I do not know all, see all and want to push an agenda. If an individual wants to do bodily harm it will happen regardless if they have a gun or not.

20 Jan 2013 18:54 #9 by archer

navycpo7 wrote:
Unlike you, I use a little common sense. I am also unlike you, in that I do not know all, see all and want to push an agenda. If an individual wants to do bodily harm it will happen regardless if they have a gun or not.

That may be true, but how many they can kill and how quickly may be a function of what weapon they use. A knife is not nearly as efficient.

20 Jan 2013 18:55 #10 by navycpo7
Raees, life is not fair, the world we live in is not fair. There is those individuals and groups out there that do nothing than think of how they can inflict human damage upon others. If they have guns, it makes it easier, if they do not have guns then they attempt to get them or find other ways to do thier damage onto others. Regardless if they want to inflict this damage they will do it one way or another.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds