2 adults, 3 children dead in NM shootingl

20 Jan 2013 18:57 #11 by navycpo7

archer wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:
Unlike you, I use a little common sense. I am also unlike you, in that I do not know all, see all and want to push an agenda. If an individual wants to do bodily harm it will happen regardless if they have a gun or not.

That may be true, but how many they can kill and how quickly may be a function of what weapon they use. A knife is not nearly as efficient.

I agree with you on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2013 19:12 #12 by Raees
If someone wants to do bodily harm and doesn't have a gun handy, which is the most convenient way to do it, they may or may not resort to another means. In a suicide, for instance, they may end up changing their mind at some point (like taking pills and then having second thoughts and calling 911). With a gun, there is no possibility of second thoughts.

And you do push an agenda, whether you think you do or not. It is pro gun.

20 Jan 2013 19:20 #13 by MountainRoadCrew
A post was split out and moved here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/285forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25616 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25616<!-- l -->

Any quotes of this specific post were removed from subsequent posts so that the replies could be left here otherwise instead of also being moved.

20 Jan 2013 19:44 #14 by Raees
So now it turns out one of the victims is a church pastor who took a leave of absence last year to deal with personal problems. He was the father of 10 children. Good thing they weren't all home at the time.

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/alb ... index.html

20 Jan 2013 19:53 #15 by archer

285 Road Crew wrote: A post was split out and moved here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/285forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25616 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25616<!-- l -->

Any quotes of this specific post were removed from subsequent posts so that the replies could be left here otherwise instead of also being moved.

So we have gone from moving offending posts to deleting parts of some posts.......I am so not liking the direction this is going. It's deja vu all over again.

:angry:

20 Jan 2013 20:03 #16 by jf1acai
Way to go 285Bound!

:thumbsup: :like:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

20 Jan 2013 20:07 #17 by Raees
You must REALLY like Pinecam if you like changing and deleting posts, jf.

20 Jan 2013 20:12 #18 by FOS
If you want to slam someone, do it in the ring. how hard is that.

20 Jan 2013 20:14 #19 by jf1acai
I have not seen any evidence of anything being deleted. I like the idea of inappropriate comments, and quotes of same, being moved to the Ring where they belong.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

20 Jan 2013 20:16 #20 by Raees

jf1acai wrote: I have not seen any evidence of anything being deleted. I like the idea of inappropriate comments, and quotes of same, being moved to the Ring where they belong.

Scroll up.

285 Road Crew wrote: Any quotes of this specific post were removed from subsequent posts so that the replies could be left here otherwise instead of also being moved.

It's a slippery slope.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds