State Senator Evie Hudak faces recall petition

14 Apr 2013 10:50 #21 by Arlen
236 mass murderers? That is amazing.

You know very well that these people were denied the purchase because of domestic issues. Get real, LJ. Quit using arguments that you know are disingenuous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2013 10:52 #22 by Jekyll

SandyD wrote: I am happy to let the Gov wait till 2014 and vote him out.

:like: Works for me, but people have a right to recall whoever the hell they want right? Fair enough for everyone 360 degrees. Still agree with you though.

14 Apr 2013 10:54 #23 by Jekyll

Arlen wrote: 236 mass murderers? That is amazing.

You know very well that these people were denied the purchase because of domestic issues. Get real, LJ. Quit using arguments that you know are disingenuous.

:rofllol Hilarious

14 Apr 2013 10:58 #24 by LadyJazzer
FACTS are FACTS... They appear to be only "disingenuous" when they don't fit your wingnut agenda...

Yep... 236 MORONS, when they showed up to pick up their newly purchased gun, were ARRESTED because there were outstanding arrest warrants for them .

Of course, if you have PROOF...or a LINK...or a SOURCE that shows that all 236 were domestic issues cases--(involving having an OUTSTANDING ARREST WARRANT)--we'll all be glad to see it...

Until then, I have numbers and FACTS, and as usual, all you have is insults, talking points and b.s.

14 Apr 2013 11:05 #25 by Arlen
Where are your links that show that these were mass murders? Of course you have PROOF? (Liberals are soooo tiring.)

14 Apr 2013 12:16 #26 by FOS
Why do you have to be so patronizing and hateful LJ.
Can't you carry on a conversation without calling names or abusing people?
It is just so sad to read.

14 Apr 2013 12:52 #27 by deltamrey
How does this work for you Jassie: Sent to 33 Congresspersons tomorrow....

Subj: Second Amendment Infringement

Having spent almost a quarter century in service with four tours in Viet Nam (I hold two Combat Action Awards) and in the submarine service I find the move to infringe on my Second Amendment rights abhorrent. The current move to conduct background checks and mental health evaluations smacks of the police state we saw in Germany, Russia, and China. Do not support this move to imprison our citizens and take their constitutional rights using the deaths at Newtown as a political toy…..it is dishonorable.

Specifically, background investigations at gun shows will essentially shut down these shows and the transactions will happen regardless…….not because gun owners are criminals as depicted by the mass media (CNN,CBS,ABC,NBC) but because the Information Systems - IT are not in place to efficiently, accurately implement this undefined infringement. Internet investigations may be a bit more easily implemented, but will require extensive investment essentially forever with unknown accuracy. More importantly the definition of criminal activity is ill defined and subject to arbitrary non judicial definition. Can a traffic ticket take the rights to bear arms from a granny??…..it will happen once the “clerks and cops” are involved. False reporting for domestic violence is rampant today and reputations are ruined routinely. Now the falsely accused citizen will have her/his right to bear arms infringed. This must not happen.

The police states in the USSR and China (Red army still governs this prison) use (still use) the guise of mental illness to put millions in Gulags forever for disagreeing with the state…..well recorded but forgotten. We must not start down that path by taking rights from innocent citizens for any reason. Citizens who need counseling will avoid services as a result…..care will be less because of this proposed law. Care providers will be sued if they make a misstep…..in our society only the lawyers benefit from this provision. Veterans returning from war will avoid PTSD treatment because of the risk of losing their Constitutional Rights(the rumors are rampant already).

I see no move to address assault rifles which we have seen in Congress previously and had no impact in the past but drove up the market value of these guns to the benefit of many. Hopefully this will not arise in this emotional ill-informed Congress.

Magazine sizes cannot be enforced (CO did pass this ill-informed law) because serial numbers can be ground off the magazines and belt fed ammo devised easily that is not addressed. For information a well-trained citizen can shoot 300 rounds in two minutes using 15 round multiple magazines (takes about two seconds to change out a mag). Hopefully this is not introduced…..a waste of police resources.

Not one Sheriff in Colorado supports any of the laws passed by the legislature earlier this year for information. Many legislators here will not be reelected is my prediction as a result.

14 Apr 2013 12:59 #28 by FOS
As for recalls.....I am all for recalling folks who just started out. Those who are up for re-election next year....Save the money and vote them out.

14 Apr 2013 19:10 #29 by LadyJazzer

Arlen wrote: Where are your links that show that these were mass murders? Of course you have PROOF? (Liberals are soooo tiring.)

The only one using the term "mass murderers" in reference to the 236 MORONS that were arrested when they came to pick up their guns, IS YOU...

I've asked you twice now for your links/sources to prove it... Since you have none, obviously, I'll file it in the same sh*t-can with the rest of your bloviating.

14 Apr 2013 19:11 #30 by LadyJazzer

frogger wrote: Why do you have to be so patronizing and hateful LJ.
Can't you carry on a conversation without calling names or abusing people?
It is just so sad to read.

You're not reading my posts any more...Remember?... You're "outta here"...

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds