Catholic Church denounces capitalism

18 May 2013 08:23 #41 by FredHayek
The Left thinks it is anti-homosexual.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2013 14:02 #42 by Soulshiner

PrintSmith wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Cafeteria non-Catholics! I will have the wealth envy, but no thanks to the anti-homosexuality, anti-women priests, & anti-birth control.

The Catholic Church is not anti-homosexual. It disapproves of fornication regardless of one's sexual orientation.

Believe me, the WHOLE WORLD knows that the Catholic Church is not anti-homosexual. It also knows that it is not anti-man boy love either.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

18 May 2013 14:09 #43 by PrintSmith
Pedophiles will be found in many professions SS. Teachers, coaches, police, firefighters, politicians, mental health counselors, and yes, even those who devote their lives to serving God. Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality or heterosexuality. Nice try at an insult though, it is precisely the behavior one expects from bigots.

18 May 2013 14:11 #44 by LadyJazzer

Soulshiner wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Cafeteria non-Catholics! I will have the wealth envy, but no thanks to the anti-homosexuality, anti-women priests, & anti-birth control.

The Catholic Church is not anti-homosexual. It disapproves of fornication regardless of one's sexual orientation.

Believe me, the WHOLE WORLD knows that the Catholic Church is not anti-homosexual. It also knows that it is not anti-man/boy love either.

:thumbsup: :yeahthat:

18 May 2013 18:01 #45 by PrintSmith
And right on cue the chorus line chimes in . . . . . .

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds