NSA collecting records from millions of phones daily

14 Jun 2013 14:07 #141 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: HOW is this any different than the "outing" of Valerie Plame.....BOTH SIDES of this piece of excrement are "screwing" with people's
lives....DO NOT see Plame's perpetrator being punished....HER career is hosed.....YET that is ok?

Oh please! Biggest non-story ever. She wasn't even a field agent when outed and was in DC's Who Who. Going to charge them too?

Should Julian Assange have a Predator drone take him out?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2013 14:23 #142 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: HOW is this any different than the "outing" of Valerie Plame.....BOTH SIDES of this piece of excrement are "screwing" with people's
lives....DO NOT see Plame's perpetrator being punished....HER career is hosed.....YET that is ok?

Oh please! Biggest non-story ever. She wasn't even a field agent when outed and was in DC's Who Who. Going to charge them too?

Should Julian Assange have a Predator drone take him out?

AHEM.....Fred, YOU need to do some more research......she was operating as a COVERT agent and one of the entities she was tied to
was a "front".....per CIA.

14 Jun 2013 14:42 #143 by Mtn Gramma
Your "AHEMs" are really condescending.

14 Jun 2013 15:02 #144 by LadyJazzer
(Pssst... I think they're MEANT to be...)

Kind of like the "Oh Please!"'s....

14 Jun 2013 15:08 #145 by homeagain

Mtn Gramma wrote: Your "AHEMs" are really condescending.

AGAIN, when a poster post INACCURATE information I would expect that poster (including myself) to be corrected....I corrected Fred,
and the AHEM, was in fact, a RESPONSE to his "attitude"...(Oh, please)..... :Whistle

14 Jun 2013 15:18 #146 by FredHayek
While at college in the 80's a former CIA agent who revealed agents overseas was actually a paid speaker. I didn't see him do time. The Valerie Plame case was overblown. And since when have you been defending CIA agents? Aren't they the bad guys in your book? Smuggling weapons, running drugs, propping up dctators.

14 Jun 2013 15:24 #147 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: The Valerie Plame case was overblown.

No... It wasn't...

14 Jun 2013 15:28 #148 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: The Valerie Plame case was overblown.

No... It wasn't...

:smackshead: Another liberal who has no use for the CIA attacking the outing. Bradley Manning who outed many more agents is praised by you. And they were on location, not on the DC cocktail circuit like Plame.

14 Jun 2013 15:30 #149 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: While at college in the 80's a former CIA agent who revealed agents overseas was actually a paid speaker. I didn't see him do time. The Valerie Plame case was overblown. And since when have you been defending CIA agents? Aren't they the bad guys in your book? Smuggling weapons, running drugs, propping up dctators.

Fred. the HUGE difference is this.....it was RETRIBUTION for Wilson's (her husband)reporting on WMD.....the information CONTRADICTED
what the B. Adm was giving to the public....(the R's have/will refute that, but the CORRECT information was Wilson's.....matter of
record.

14 Jun 2013 15:43 #150 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Bradley Manning who outed many more agents is praised by you.

You got a source for that?

:Snooze

...I didn't think so....

So you admit that the Bush administration outed Plame.... Now you want to argue over whether or not it's more illegal to out ONE agent or "many more" agents?

Amazing...

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds