CNN's bad news for Obama: 6 of 10 doubt U.S. birth story

06 Aug 2010 10:21 #51 by The Viking
I know. It is sad when the top 3 Democrats are a total joke and no way competent enough to run this country. Hillary could handle it but not Obama, Biden or Pelosi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2010 14:08 #52 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote:

The Viking wrote: It means we can stop him before he does anymore damage to the country. It means we can start fresh with someone who can at least balance a checkbook.

You mean Joe Biden? Cause that's who would replace him if he were removed. rofllol

06 Aug 2010 14:09 #53 by The Viking

06 Aug 2010 19:02 #54 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote: I know. It is sad when the top 3 Democrats are a total joke and no way competent enough to run this country. Hillary could handle it but not Obama, Biden or Pelosi.

Oh come on. If Hillary had won I'm sure you'd be slamming her and questioning her competency.

06 Aug 2010 19:04 #55 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

The Viking wrote: It means we can stop him before he does anymore damage to the country. It means we can start fresh with someone who can at least balance a checkbook.

You mean Joe Biden? Cause that's who would replace him if he were removed. rofllol

So this is the guy you want to be President in your "fresh start"??

09 Aug 2010 14:35 #56 by The Viking
Nevermind. We were all proven wrong. They finally found his real birth certificate.......

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds