In case anyone cares...

06 Aug 2013 13:43 - 06 Aug 2013 13:51 #161 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic In case anyone cares...
Friends? Stop they analogies to rental properties and siemese twins. This is a unique case, and

This is what SC invested in: http://www.communitiesbound.com/what-communities-bound

#CommunitiesBoundCopyright©2010AllRightsReserved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2013 13:50 - 06 Aug 2013 14:01 #162 by archer
Replied by archer on topic In case anyone cares...

Vice Lord wrote: Friends? Stop they analogies to rental properties and siemese twins. This is a unique case, and this is what SC invested in:

http://www.communitiesbound.com/what-communities-bound

END OF SUBJECT

Interesting you should bring that up.....from your source

Each affiliated website is locally owned and managed by a community member. Site owners will interact with their members to determine forum topics and relevant links (news sources, advertising, etc.) that are of interest in the local area. This will enable each website to reflect the character and flavor of their community as well as provide local businesses a forum to show their knowledge and expertise.

Locally owned and managed.....which SC was doing.

Each website can reflect the character and flavor of the community, which SC was doing

So what's your beef with SC....she is EXACTLY what CommunitiesBound needs to promote the business model....now what do those prospective site owners see? If you become an affiliate, and are successful, watch your back or CommunitiesBound will swoop in and confiscate it. I can't imagine anyone wanting to invest in an affiliation with CommunitiesBound until this is settled in SC's favor. And if CG wins this one, the concept, the promise of many affiliated sites owned and operated by independent owners, is shown to be a huge lie.

06 Aug 2013 13:53 - 06 Aug 2013 13:58 #163 by UNDER MODERATION
"Communities Bound is currently working hard to build a national network of local community websites under the “Bound” brand"

And quit trying to make this personal, I have no "beef" with SC..

#outsideobserver

06 Aug 2013 13:57 #164 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic In case anyone cares...

Vice Lord wrote:

"Communities Bound is currently working hard to build a national network of local community websites under the “Bound” brand"

And quit trying to make this personal, I have no "beef" with SC..

#outsideobserver

Coud you post the actual contract? Otherwise, your speculation is meaningless. An advertisement is not a contract just so you know.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Aug 2013 14:02 #165 by UNDER MODERATION

Everyone knows what CG was selling and everyone knows what SC was buying...I think thats Relevant* Rick

*rel·e·vant
[rel-uh-vuhnt]

adjective
bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand; pertinent: a relevant remark.

06 Aug 2013 14:12 #166 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic In case anyone cares...
I could post the "contract". I will wait hoping they get an agreement.

06 Aug 2013 14:12 #167 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic In case anyone cares...
VL YOUR credibility has been in question from the time you posted your analogy of KFC and what
a FRANCHISE is.......this is NOT a franchise, but yet you vehemently posted that it was.....what
is the REAL definition of an affiliate......APPARENTLY the misconception stems from the words
franchise and/or affiliate......the MACRO view is CG opted to handle this misunderstanding via
a PUBLIC declaration of her intent (creating a "twin" website).....LACK of a forward thinking
action.....(it WILL be proven to be detrimental to her/her associates/her partners/her adv.customers......because EGO was the driving force from the beginning.....JMO

06 Aug 2013 14:14 #168 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic In case anyone cares...

Vice Lord wrote: "Communities Bound is currently working hard to build a national network of local community websites under the “Bound” brand"

Everyone knows what CG was selling and everyone knows what SC was buying...I think thats Relevant* Rick

*rel·e·vant
[rel-uh-vuhnt]

adjective
bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand; pertinent: a relevant remark.

con·tract (kntrkt)
n.
1. n
a. An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law

Unless your speculation is "relevant" to the specifics of the actual contract, it is again meaningless.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Aug 2013 15:47 #169 by UNDER MODERATION

homeagain wrote: VL YOUR credibility has been in question from the time you posted your analogy of KFC and what
a FRANCHISE is.......this is NOT a franchise, but yet you vehemently posted that it was.....what
is the REAL definition of an affiliate......APPARENTLY the misconception stems from the words
franchise and/or affiliate......the MACRO view is CG opted to handle this misunderstanding via
a PUBLIC declaration of her intent (creating a "twin" website).....LACK of a forward thinking
action.....(it WILL be proven to be detrimental to her/her associates/her partners/her adv.customers......because EGO was the driving force from the beginning.....JMO

I don't know......I find it hard to believe that either party has done anything too *egregious here. You guys are all acting like somebody should go to jail. Thats what I originally came here to say

e·gre·gious

Adjective

1.Outstandingly bad; shocking

06 Aug 2013 15:48 #170 by UNDER MODERATION

Rick wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: "Communities Bound is currently working hard to build a national network of local community websites under the “Bound” brand"

*rel·e·vant
[rel-uh-vuhnt]

adjective

con·tract (kntrkt)
n.
1. n
a. An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law

Unless your speculation is "relevant" to the specifics of the actual contract, it is again meaningless.

Heres a tip Rick...Shutup

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds