In case anyone cares...

06 Aug 2013 15:50 #171 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic In case anyone cares...

jmc wrote: I could post the "contract". I will wait hoping they get an agreement.

Who's side are you on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2013 15:55 #172 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic In case anyone cares...

Vice Lord wrote:

jmc wrote: I could post the "contract". I will wait hoping they get an agreement.

Who's side are you on?

Not yours, simple contract dispute, it never should have escalated.
The contract is clear, I will post it if there is no resolution.

06 Aug 2013 16:01 #173 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic In case anyone cares...

Vice Lord wrote:

homeagain wrote: VL YOUR credibility has been in question from the time you posted your analogy of KFC and what
a FRANCHISE is.......this is NOT a franchise, but yet you vehemently posted that it was.....what
is the REAL definition of an affiliate......APPARENTLY the misconception stems from the words
franchise and/or affiliate......the MACRO view is CG opted to handle this misunderstanding via
a PUBLIC declaration of her intent (creating a "twin" website).....LACK of a forward thinking
action.....(it WILL be proven to be detrimental to her/her associates/her partners/her adv.customers......because EGO was the driving force from the beginning.....JMO

I don't know......I find it hard to believe that either party has done anything too *egregious here. You guys are all acting like somebody should go to jail. Thats what I originally came here to say

e·gre·gious

Adjective

1.Outstandingly bad; shocking

No-o-o, we are ALL astounded at the blatant LACK of rational reasoning when a 'twin' site
is running parallel on the board.......EGO has trumped all rational thought....CG has made it
a "chick fight" for all to view......(sad,sad state of affairs)JMO

06 Aug 2013 16:23 #174 by UNDER MODERATION

homeagain wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

homeagain wrote: VL YOUR credibility has been in question from the time you posted your analogy of KFC and what
a FRANCHISE is.......this is NOT a franchise, but yet you vehemently posted that it was.....what
is the REAL definition of an affiliate......APPARENTLY the misconception stems from the words
franchise and/or affiliate......the MACRO view is CG opted to handle this misunderstanding via
a PUBLIC declaration of her intent (creating a "twin" website).....LACK of a forward thinking
action.....(it WILL be proven to be detrimental to her/her associates/her partners/her adv.customers......because EGO was the driving force from the beginning.....JMO

I don't know......I find it hard to believe that either party has done anything too *egregious here. You guys are all acting like somebody should go to jail. Thats what I originally came here to say

e·gre·gious

Adjective

No-o-o, we are ALL astounded at the blatant LACK of rational reasoning when a 'twin' site
is running parallel on the board.......EGO has trumped all rational thought....CG has made it
a "chick fight" for all to view......(sad,sad state of affairs)JMO

Clearly i'm not as upset about it as all of you are.. "Sad" is when a Colorado man is charged in a fatal Venice boardwalk crash. Has anybody heard from Nymisis in the last few days?

06 Aug 2013 16:29 #175 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic In case anyone cares...
VL....the Venice incident is TRAGIC and incomprehensible, sad is a "chick fight" for all to see.JMO

06 Aug 2013 16:32 #176 by UNDER MODERATION

homeagain wrote: VL....the Venice incident is TRAGIC and incomprehensible, sad is a "chick fight" for all to see.JMO

well...point taken :happier:

06 Aug 2013 18:46 #177 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic In case anyone cares...

Vice Lord wrote: I don't know......I find it hard to believe that either party has done anything too *egregious here. You guys are all acting like somebody should go to jail. Thats what I originally came here to say

e·gre·gious

Adjective

So you've said it. Now please take your egregious self and leave.

06 Aug 2013 18:57 #178 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic In case anyone cares...

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I don't know......I find it hard to believe that either party has done anything too *egregious here. You guys are all acting like somebody should go to jail. Thats what I originally came here to say

e·gre·gious

Adjective

lol :like:
#attentionwhore

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Aug 2013 20:18 #179 by UNDER MODERATION

Mtn Gramma wrote:

e·gre·gious

Adjective

:angry:

06 Aug 2013 23:04 #180 by otisptoadwater
:yeahthat:

VL, no one here has any interest in what you have posted and the thread reflects that. Crawl back under your rock and find some place else to be a troll. Otherwise I'm encouraging everyone to ignore you; that's more attention than you deserve.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds