In case anyone cares...

01 Aug 2013 17:14 #121 by Reverend Revelant
What about those Broncos!!!

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2013 17:33 #122 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic In case anyone cares...
Nmysys, this site is precisely the opposite of Pinecam and other blogs that operate that way - we do not squash opposing opinions by banning people and deleting posts to make it more civil around here, we ask that everyone follow the rules for each forum and post appropriately, or we move the post to where it belongs but is still visible for everyone. You got a civil answer from me that answered in detail all of your questions without slamming you, being completely honest and fair, and that's the response you come back with? That's not debate, that's taking your ball and going home because you can't handle getting back the crap that you dish out to others - you opened with the first volley about who you didn't like and calling people libtards, so own it. LJ complains of the same thing and I'll say it again, if you don't want people being nasty to you, then don't be nasty to them. It's. as. simple. as. that. You are still welcome here, and I hope that you change your mind and engage people in true debate for your opinion counts just as much as anyone else's, including archer's and LJ's.

Walter L Newton wrote: What about those Broncos!!!

They won't be as good as my Bengals! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Aug 2013 17:47 #123 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic In case anyone cares...

Science Chic wrote: Nmysys, this site is precisely the opposite of Pinecam and other blogs that operate that way - we do not squash opposing opinions by banning people and deleting posts to make it more civil around here, we ask that everyone follow the rules for each forum and post appropriately, or we move the post to where it belongs but is still visible for everyone. You got a civil answer from me that answered in detail all of your questions without slamming you, being completely honest and fair, and that's the response you come back with? That's not debate, that's taking your ball and going home because you can't handle getting back the crap that you dish out to others - you opened with the first volley about who you didn't like and calling people libtards, so own it. LJ complains of the same thing and I'll say it again, if you don't want people being nasty to you, then don't be nasty to them. It's. as. simple. as. that. You are still welcome here, and I hope that you change your mind and engage people in true debate for your opinion counts just as much as anyone else's, including archer's and LJ's.

They won't be as good as my Bengals! :biggrin:

You must need some rest SC, you are dilusional :biggrin:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Aug 2013 17:54 #124 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic In case anyone cares...
I like how this season is looking. :)

01 Aug 2013 17:56 #125 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic In case anyone cares...

Science Chic wrote: Nmysys, this site is precisely the opposite of Pinecam and other blogs that operate that way - we do not squash opposing opinions by banning people and deleting posts to make it more civil around here, we ask that everyone follow the rules for each forum and post appropriately, or we move the post to where it belongs but is still visible for everyone. You got a civil answer from me that answered in detail all of your questions without slamming you, being completely honest and fair, and that's the response you come back with? That's not debate, that's taking your ball and going home because you can't handle getting back the crap that you dish out to others - you opened with the first volley about who you didn't like and calling people libtards, so own it. LJ complains of the same thing and I'll say it again, if you don't want people being nasty to you, then don't be nasty to them. It's. as. simple. as. that. You are still welcome here, and I hope that you change your mind and engage people in true debate for your opinion counts just as much as anyone else's, including archer's and LJ's.

They won't be as good as my
Bengals! :biggrin:

Bengals... now I have lost all respect!!!!

I did hear that you were going to offer a HUGE prize for this years fantasy football winner and respectable winnings for the runner up. :biggrin: So I guess you are not all bad.

01 Aug 2013 18:08 #126 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic In case anyone cares...

ColoradoKathy wrote: Bob, this is off-topic. I loved your "senile" cartoon. Just found it, sending to many others.

Now I remember.

01 Aug 2013 18:45 #127 by archer
Replied by archer on topic In case anyone cares...

frogger wrote: I like how this season is looking. :)

I do too......in spite of the off season issues I get good vibes from this team......

01 Aug 2013 19:57 #128 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic In case anyone cares...

archer wrote:

frogger wrote: I like how this season is looking. :)

I do too......in spite of the off season issues I get good vibes from this team......

:wave: :biggrin:

01 Aug 2013 23:48 #129 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic In case anyone cares...
Yup Bob, that was it!

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

02 Aug 2013 15:29 #130 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic In case anyone cares...

Photo-fish wrote: Miss you already.

I don't.

To Nym, any time, Nym anytime. Bottom line is you were wrong !!!

Talk about slander I and I'm sure other do as well remember the gleeful perverse giddyness with which you spread those rumors about a certian owner of CB.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am sorry that this disagreement arose between two business owners who both believe they are right and are doing what they think is best for their respective businesses. I hope they are able to work out the details and get this cleared up soon, it can't be good for either one to continue this.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds