In case anyone cares...

26 Jul 2013 16:49 #81 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic In case anyone cares...

towermonkey wrote: SC, I've grown to like and trust you over time, but also have always gotten along well with CG. It does sound bad from what I've read here, but I also have to keep in mind that this is only half of the story while the other side is holding their tongue for legal reasons. I think I'll track with Rick and wait and see.

And I've come to appreciate your willingness to keep an open mind. I'm more than fine with you holding with Rick - frankly, it's what I'd do in your shoes. Thank you for being honest, to me that is a sign of respect and I gratefully reciprocate in kind.
Namaste

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2013 18:11 - 26 Jul 2013 18:31 #82 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic In case anyone cares...
So.....people are threatening CG now?

Edited to add...... with all due respect, you may be getting your first real dose of CG.

26 Jul 2013 18:30 #83 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic In case anyone cares...

frogger wrote: So.....people are threatening CG now?

I have not heard any threats on either side (at least not what I consider a threat).

26 Jul 2013 18:32 #84 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic In case anyone cares...

HappyCamper wrote:

frogger wrote: So.....people are threatening CG now?

I have not heard any threats on either side (at least not what I consider a threat).

I suspect there haven't been any.

26 Jul 2013 19:37 #85 by archer
Replied by archer on topic In case anyone cares...
Tower is the only poster who has used the term "threat"....perhaps he will enlighten us as to what he is referring to. I sure haven't seen any post that is threatening to either CG or SC.....this is how ugly rumors get started.

26 Jul 2013 19:57 #86 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic In case anyone cares...

Science Chic wrote: ...On the surface, it doesn't seem like all that and a bag of chips, but wait til we get going on a roll playing with the new stuff still to discover! <claps hands gleefully>...

Please tell me you didn't misspell that. Now I need to go work on my wall. :wink:

26 Jul 2013 21:50 #87 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic In case anyone cares...

freebird wrote:

Science Chic wrote: ...On the surface, it doesn't seem like all that and a bag of chips, but wait til we get going on a roll playing with the new stuff still to discover! <claps hands gleefully>...

Please tell me you didn't misspell that. Now I need to go work on my wall. :wink:

She didn't. Take a short pause between roll and playing, almost like there was a comma there. Voilà.

26 Jul 2013 22:31 #88 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic In case anyone cares...
As a business owner that invested in advertising with SC, I was angry that CG continued to display my camera. My confidence is in SC. Certainly not someone I have ever met that has never come up the hill. I DEMANDED it be taken down. So if you want crossroads camera. You have to come here.

26 Jul 2013 22:43 #89 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic In case anyone cares...

Mtn Gramma wrote:

freebird wrote:

She didn't. Take a short pause between roll and playing, almost like there was a comma there. Voilà.

Damn punctuation! - or - Damn, punctuation! Both seem to work. :wink: :wave:

27 Jul 2013 07:41 #90 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic In case anyone cares...
F**">&(*Scerw),!.? punctation & speling

Editing: Opps! Not a The Ring, Sorry!

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds