In case anyone cares...

27 Jul 2013 09:19 #91 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic In case anyone cares...
tongue: to both of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2013 11:46 #92 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic In case anyone cares...

TPP wrote: F**">&(*Scerw),!.? punctation & speling

Editing: Opps! Not a The Ring, Sorry!

Potty mouth.

30 Jul 2013 07:03 #93 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic In case anyone cares...

MsMAM wrote:

TPP wrote: F**">&(*Scerw),!.? punctation & speling

Editing: Opps! Not a The Ring, Sorry!

Potty mouth.

Thank You, Thank you Very much! It's taken me years to get were I am now....

31 Jul 2013 15:16 #94 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic In case anyone cares...
Am I going to be welcome here or do I have to still put up with the B#tch from H#ll Robyn? I could care less about Archer or L.J. or any of the rest of the Libtards.

Sharon: Now that this has happened to you, you might want to talk to me about my experience with CommunitiesBound.

31 Jul 2013 15:59 #95 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic In case anyone cares...
Hey Nymsys!

Of course you are welcome here, always have been despite our difference of political opinions (me being one of the aforementioned libtards LOL ...feeling the love!). Welcome back! But don't expect me to pull my punches. :wink:
Robyn is welcome as well, although I'm guessing that she will decline.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jul 2013 16:05 #96 by Nmysys
Thank you, aforementioned Libtard. Sorry about the problems you are having, but I hate to say it, I knew it would happen.

31 Jul 2013 16:11 #97 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic In case anyone cares...
Thanks Darlin'. Nor was I surprised either, but it couldn't be avoided, just worked through. I'm just sorry that it's spilled over to causing everyone else as much grief as it has, I was planning to bear this burden alone.

Oh crap, there goes the neighborhood now that you're back! :scared: lol :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jul 2013 17:06 #98 by Nmysys
Go on, admit it, you missed me!!!

01 Aug 2013 05:27 #99 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic In case anyone cares...
Hey Nmysys. :wave:
Welcome back. Somebody left your cell door unlocked? Or do they allow computers at the mental asylum now?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Aug 2013 06:41 #100 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic In case anyone cares...
Howdy nimysys.
Good to see you posting again.
It's also good to see folks finally speaking out about their experience with an individual who, IMO, has been playing games behind the scenes with a lot of folks for a very long time. It has cost some a few very important relationships over the last couple of years.

I applaud SC for exposing this issue a little more decisively. In my mind....she is fighting a battle on our behalf that has needed to be fought for a very long time. She is only one of many who have tried to buy into this concept and been run into the ground by the oppressive micro-management of this individual. It has affected secondary team relationships that have had a negative effect on the community also. SC is just one of many that have fallen by the wayside who have attempted to either by financial payment or sweat equity been pushed to the curb because they realized that they would actually never really own their own business through CB. They would always be controlled by the current owner. Never really given the kind of control promised to effectively run their own website
Many of us have had the opportunity to purchase a website through CB. Some were offered ownership via sweat equity for their hard work early on in the CB history. Some took the sweat equity option only to be driven back out of that arrangement by constant interference by the owner of CB.

Many of the public battles fought on 2b were actually motivated by the owner of CB and the misinformation provided by the owner of CB. She did threaten to call my employer. She has now banned myself and others (The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.) from speaking publicly on 2b. Posts have now been removed on 2B in order to control what the public sees.

To JMC, I am sad to see your dream bastardized by an individual that you tried to help so much. I do remember your original intent and the reasons behind it and I am sick to my stomach that she has turned on you this way. I wish you still had some control here. If you did, perhaps the community would not be so divided. It makes me very happy to know that our friendship as well as my relationship with SC is being repaired and that we are moving to a better place. I suppose that is what happens when the cancer is treated.

People are free to form their own opinions on this issue. My advice to my neighbors is to trust your gut. SC is a good person who has shown us all through her amazing work ethic and commitment to our community that she deserves,at least my total support.
What has been done to SC is so wrong. Her property has been stolen. I personally will never support a thief. (Jmo). SC, many here are waiting for the right outcome. My hope is that you will seek a legal injunction to take control of your rightful property so that the public can see that the appropriate outcome will prevail.

I care very deeply for my community and want to see a positive outcome for you.

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds