In case anyone cares...

24 Jul 2013 09:32 #41 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic In case anyone cares...
I just had to respond to this and let Angela know just how much i respect her POV on this.

To all 285bound.com members:

Many of you are concerned about the accelerating dispute with Science Chic. Suffice to say all this is in the hands of lawyers, so I cannot comment specifically about this matter. Many know from experience that I am a person of integrity and I run my business with integrity, highlighted by care for our members, affiliates, networks of users of our services and product.

Angela wrote

You seem to be the only one that is ACCELERATING anything here. None of this would have been public had you not posted this thread trashing the owner of this site. You continue to attempt to trash another person in public without any legal grounds or evidence - and when anyone asks for specifics about your general complaints, you simply start throwing out that "I HAVE A LAWYER" threat. We simply will not take "your word" for anything given the history of this site. So you go protect yourself while this very successful business is now run into the ground by your actions. You threw the first clump of mud in public. You own it.

I realize that we have butted heads on many an occasion and I also realize that I am probably not your favorite person but I did want to say publicly that I respect your integrity and your willingness to always stand behind what you believe.
You are absolutely right.
This situation could have been handled completely differently had the owner of CommunitiesBound kept it behind the scenes and let the legal process take the appropriate path.
I like you have watched Sharon work like a dog to serve this community and earn all of our respect through hard work and a kind of energy and entrepreneurial spirit that demands admiration.
In my opinion, 285bound was stolen from Sharon and an act of fraud is being perpetuated on anyone who continues to support 2b in any way.
As an affiliate, Sharon was well within her rights to do what she did and she did for all of us.
I have seen the real individual behind the curtain at Communities Bound for a very long time.
A good deal of the issues Sharon and I have had were less about Sharon and more about this specific individual whom, from my own personal experience, is not who she claims to be. (JMO)
With that said....I will stand back and support Sharon in any way I can to see the proper outcome to this situation.
Angela.....I respect you for standing up for what you believe in.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2013 11:22 #42 by netdude
Replied by netdude on topic In case anyone cares...

frogger wrote: I just had to respond to this and let Angela know just how much i respect her POV on this.

To all 285bound.com members:

Many of you are concerned about the accelerating dispute with Science Chic. Suffice to say all this is in the hands of lawyers, so I cannot comment specifically about this matter. Many know from experience that I am a person of integrity and I run my business with integrity, highlighted by care for our members, affiliates, networks of users of our services and product.

Angela wrote

You seem to be the only one that is ACCELERATING anything here. None of this would have been public had you not posted this thread trashing the owner of this site. You continue to attempt to trash another person in public without any legal grounds or evidence - and when anyone asks for specifics about your general complaints, you simply start throwing out that "I HAVE A LAWYER" threat. We simply will not take "your word" for anything given the history of this site. So you go protect yourself while this very successful business is now run into the ground by your actions. You threw the first clump of mud in public. You own it.

I realize that we have butted heads on many an occasion and I also realize that I am probably not your favorite person but I did want to say publicly that I respect your integrity and your willingness to always stand behind what you believe.
You are absolutely right.
This situation could have been handled completely differently had the owner of CommunitiesBound kept it behind the scenes and let the legal process take the appropriate path.
I like you have watched Sharon work like a dog to serve this community and earn all of our respect through hard work and a kind of energy and entrepreneurial spirit that demands admiration.
In my opinion, 285bound was stolen from Sharon and an act of fraud is being perpetuated on anyone who continues to support 2b in any way.
As an affiliate, Sharon was well within her rights to do what she did and she did for all of us.
I have seen the real individual behind the curtain at Communities Bound for a very long time.
A good deal of the issues Sharon and I have had were less about Sharon and more about this specific individual whom, from my own personal experience, is not who she claims to be. (JMO)
With that said....I will stand back and support Sharon in any way I can to see the proper outcome to this situation.
Angela.....I respect you for standing up for what you believe in.
Thank you.

Way to go Frogger! And Angela too! :like: :like: :like:

24 Jul 2013 13:27 #43 by FOS
This message is to Rick.....
I would post on the hijacked 2B but I can t. I can't because my nic and any other known nic associated with me has been banned. JF has been plan ed in Q and none of his posts are being allowed through. Our crime was to express our POV about people being banned and posts being deleted. A first at the hijacked 2B. JF was even polite but his sin was guilt by association. Those are facts. Are you comfortable with that?
I don't involve myself in a situation like this without a set of facts.
Archer is absolutely correct.
This is going to damage this community. It will damage the businesses that thought they were affiliated with Sharon.
I haven't trusted CG for a long time, with good reason. Now the community can't trust her either.

24 Jul 2013 16:26 #44 by appleannie
Replied by appleannie on topic In case anyone cares...
Wow. I just got caught up and all I can say is that if the troll decided to stick with CG, Science Chic should come out ahead.

24 Jul 2013 16:30 #45 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic In case anyone cares...

frogger wrote: I don't involve myself in a situation like this without a set of facts.

I haven't trusted CG for a long time, with good reason. Now the community can't trust her either.

A set of facts and All the facts are two different things. Your second sentence explains why you've chosen a side so quickly.

I'll say this AGAIN... I like and RESPECT both SC and CG and have never had a reason not to. That may change when I am given ALL the facts. But for now, I think it's a bit childish to have a tantrum about an issue you are not an integral part of.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jul 2013 16:41 #46 by FOS

appleannie wrote: Wow. I just got caught up and all I can say is that if the troll decided to stick with CG, Science Chic should come out ahead.

That made me laugh out loud.

24 Jul 2013 16:43 #47 by FOS
No temper tantrum here. I think I have been pretty light handed so far LOL.

I asked you how you felt about people being banned and posts being removed. You didn't respond.

In my opinion, that was enough trust to breach with the membership.

24 Jul 2013 16:45 #48 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic In case anyone cares...

appleannie wrote: Wow. I just got caught up and all I can say is that if the troll decided to stick with CG, Science Chic should come out ahead.

:like:

24 Jul 2013 16:57 #49 by archer
Replied by archer on topic In case anyone cares...

Rick wrote:

frogger wrote: I don't involve myself in a situation like this without a set of facts.

A set of facts and All the facts are two different things. Your second sentence explains why you've chosen a side so quickly.

I'll say this AGAIN... I like and RESPECT both SC and CG and have never had a reason not to. That may change when I am given ALL the facts. But for now, I think it's a bit childish to have a tantrum about an issue you are not an integral part of.

Are you really claiming that the posters......the community members that make a message board a success, are not an integral part of that message board? We care, we spend a lot of time here, we support the businesses that advertise through the board, I have always looked at the frequent posters here as an on-line family. Dysfunctional maybe, but a kind of family or community.

24 Jul 2013 17:39 #50 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic In case anyone cares...
Absolutely! This board wouldn't exist without its members - you guys make it what it is, you decide the content not the mods or admins, you choose to learn more about your fellow members, meet them in person, go out and volunteer, support the local businesses that help us do what we do, and weigh in on what's going on that affects the community. You live here, you know this area better than anyone - you are the ultimate source for info - not those news stations down the hill who only come when they perceive there's a big enough news story that will get them ratings. This board is the place for your voice to be heard, and yes, to be cheesy, I/we are humbled and honored that you choose this site to spend your time and add your voice - that's not ever taken for granted.

Our job is to create a product that you enjoy using in order to do just that, and to serve you and the business/nonprofit community by bringing everyone together and sharing as much info as possible about what is happening that affects us all. This may be a privately held company, but I myself have always considered all of you my boss and myself as a servant - if you don't like what we're doing here, either with the product or the service, then we deserve to lose your business and watch you go elsewhere. Same goes for our Business Partners - if we're not serving them well enough, then we deserve to lose them to someone better. It's why we work our asses off to make sure that neither of those things happen because it means a LOT to us that you, and they, choose to remain through thick and thin, frustration with some posters, and issues that divide our community.

Please don't ever think that you don't matter, because you absolutely do. And I feel the same as archer, I've considered everyone who participates here as an extended family - I've made some amazing friends over the past 2 years and learned things I never would have had I not participated here. I'm a better person for it and I'm so very grateful.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds