Brits

03 Sep 2013 14:42 #1 by deltamrey
Brits was created by deltamrey
To be clear....I am against a weakling Obamacakes sending our kids to die for oil.....THE ROOT CAUSE of ALL our Middle East adventures......including the 911 Blowback.

Now.....the Brits get this but there is a difference between our leaders and the Brits...BOTH
Crown Princes are on the battlefield in harms way......a British tradition. The kids of our leadership are no shows......the elite do not "walk the talk" with their blood.......

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The ugliest is that MAN who thinks nothing is worth fighting for and dying for and lets MORE BRAVER AND BETTER than himself protect him.
John Stewart Mills

:fwave: :fwave: :fwave: :fwave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Sep 2013 14:52 #2 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Brits
And we all know (even the Dems secretly know) that the sissy running the WH would have never made it through boot camp. How embarrassing.

03 Sep 2013 15:01 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Brits
Have Obama's girls join the military? Now they can even enter the combat arms!

At least Biden's boys went off to fight.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Sep 2013 15:13 #4 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Brits
Fred.....wrong....they can volunteer for battlefield assignments.......but we will NEVER see that.......Chelsea - slicks kid is also a no show.......Biden's kids did show......in the Senate (100 strong) how many kids are on the battlefield........few.

03 Sep 2013 15:34 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Brits
It used to be you could only have a political career by serving, but now too few of us are in the military so the veteran's vote isn't very important.

I loved when Prince Harry said he had killed some enemy insurgents and then had to retract his statements. Can't admit to taking out bad guys anymore. Very un-PC.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Sep 2013 16:48 #6 by deltamrey
Harry was there........you are not in court. That is THE point....the slackers know where the recuriters are......cowards basically...

03 Sep 2013 16:54 #7 by deltamrey
Great line from movie Patton........"when they ask you boys where you were during the war......you goanna tell them you were shoveling shit in Shreveport ? " These days most young men need to be issued a shovel at birth.....they can drag them into the bars and clean up the knee deep crap .....on the floors in LODO....

03 Sep 2013 17:41 #8 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Brits
Wow... Obama's kids aren't even 18 yet and you want them to enlist in the military.

03 Sep 2013 19:35 #9 by deltamrey
I am well aware of their ages......we will wait.....yeah until hell freezes.....

03 Sep 2013 19:37 #10 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Brits
Funny... Did you whine about the Bush twins not joining the military? How about members of your own family? How many so you hold to your unrealistic standard?

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds