Park County Election Discussions-

13 Aug 2010 09:33 #41 by RidinHy06
Okay...back to Election Discussions. The number of electronic votes from the SIX machines has yet to be announced, so the actual votes each candidate got is still unknown. PC has until the 18th to have the provisional and military count included. I'm waiting to hear WHY the electronic votes are taking so long to tabulate. There were 2419 votes counted Tuesday...all mail-in's. That number did NOT include electronic votes! So...the tables could still turn once we have the REAL count. Dowaliby and Kintz could be out the door. Mike needs 800 to move ahead of Fred. For those of us who supported him, lets pray there is still that many votes unaccounted for. I have sent the SOS two emails and left the Clerks office a message, of which I won't hear back until Monday because of offices being closed on Fridays. FYI...for those who were told they could not surrender their ballots and vote electronically on Tuesday were misinformed. YES YOU COULD! I confirmed that with Susan Balicki twice. Hutchison Lumber seems to be the only location who actually knew the "rules". Others told residents they had to vote a provisional ballot. That was not true. Because of that FACT, maybe 6000 new ballots should go out and we can all vote again?!?!? Wishful thinking! The silent majority needs to wake up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2010 09:39 #42 by CC
I can't speak for other vote centers but the electronic vote was very small on Crow Hill

13 Aug 2010 09:56 #43 by RidinHy06
I might add...6000 ballots were mailed out. I read somewhere 3000 residents voted this year. (I could have heard it too.) So...where are the other 600 votes? 6 days of electronic voting...6 machines. I'm curious to SEE the numbers.

13 Aug 2010 10:19 #44 by ColoradoXprss
I did surrender my Mail in ballot and was told emphatically that I COULD NOT do electronic voting, I HAD to do provisional handwritten ballot and placed it in their unsecured "blue" pouch. I went to the fire station top of Crow Hill to cast my ballot...and now I'm even more pissed knowing I COULD have done an electronic vote which was my whole purpose of NOT mailing in my ballot. I WOULD STILL like to know why Debra Green was anywhere near those ballots on counting day, she was the one supplying the numbers to the media outlets...I believe that's a violation in voting rules. Anyone know?? :dontget:

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds