Make a choice!

12 Aug 2010 15:19 #1 by JMC
Make a choice! was created by JMC
No punking out , no neither choice available. Who would you rather have TODAY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2010 15:58 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Make a choice!
"W", but I do have to admit that I like that Barack hasn't abandoned the troops or retreated from Iraq & Afghanistan like Saigon in the 70's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Aug 2010 17:19 #3 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Make a choice!
Bush in the first 6 years. Not the last two when he bowed to all the Democratic controlled congresses liberal spending agenda, and signed all their stupid bills. He was kind of like Obama light in the last 2 years. He needed to stand up to all the Democrats wild spending rather than signing them. That is when the recession started. When the Dems agenda took over and Bush went along with it. That is when I lost respect for him.

12 Aug 2010 17:38 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Make a choice!
Guess I have to end it. Neither one. :noway:

What is with the 9/11 reference?

12 Aug 2010 18:29 #5 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Make a choice!
Stalin or Hitler? No punking out!
Come on! Both Bush & Obama are despicable. This is not an honorable choice; "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of deal. Catch 22 situation.

Regards,
Major Bean

12 Aug 2010 18:31 #6 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Make a choice!

major bean wrote: Stalin or Hitler? No punking out!
Come on! Both Bush & Obama are despicable. This is not an honorable choice; "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of deal. Catch 22 situation.

Then why is everyone on here blaming the current mess on Obama alone, and most seem to prefer Bush policy .

12 Aug 2010 18:56 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Make a choice!
JMC they both suck. Why do you always go back to "well he is better than Bush"

I always say 'don't ever grade yourself on a curve.' If we did that with this site where would we be?

12 Aug 2010 19:08 #8 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Make a choice!

CinnamonGirl wrote: JMC they both suck. Why do you always go back to "well he is better than Bush"

I always say 'don't ever grade yourself on a curve.' If we did that with this site where would we be?

The world is not flat ,it is curved! We all are judged on a curve. Superman was a cartoon.

12 Aug 2010 19:21 #9 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Make a choice!

JMC wrote:

major bean wrote: Stalin or Hitler? No punking out!

Then why is everyone on here blaming the current mess on Obama alone, and most seem to prefer Bush policy .

There is more in this world than Republican or Democrat. Vanilla or chocolate. Right or left.
If we only restrict ourselves to Republican or Democrat then this whole mess will continue without end!

Regards,
Major Bean

12 Aug 2010 19:28 #10 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Make a choice!
Good poll! But if you offered "none of the above", I'm sure that would be winning.

And Viking, please stop reinventing history with George Bush. Off the top of my head, I think he did most of his spending during the first 6 years. It started with the unfunded Medicare drug plan, and the two unfunded wars. Huge expenses. Then he had a Social Security proposal that was also unfunded and would of cost around $4 trillion, not that it got anywhere.

He also had a plan for Fannie Mae/Mac to spend $450 billion on loans to low income people. So don't blame just congress for that!

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds