Make a choice!

14 Aug 2010 12:38 #41 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Make a choice!

The Viking wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Viking wrote: I know first hand from someone who was in charge of cleaning them up, and I can sleep knowing that each night. You can live your life by what the media tells you all you want. There are reasons they are not disclosed and they are kept somewhere and it will come out when and if we need to attack Iran.

Shhhhhhhhhh.... They're a secret... (It's like "double-secret probation" in "Animal House.")

Knowing the truth makes it so much easier to laugh at your ignorance and naivete. Yes, I am sure the military has absolutely no secrets and tells you and the media everything they they do. :bash

Do you seriously think that if weapons of mass destruction were discovered in Iraq it would not have been broadcast all over the news networks? Don't you think that the Bush administration would have wanted that info to come out so they could point and say "SEE?! WHAT DID WE TELL YOU?!"

Your WMD discovery conspiracy theory fails due to the fact that a secret of that magnitude could not have been kept secret, just as 9/11 conspiracy theories fail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2010 12:47 #42 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Make a choice!
Viking has been trying to run that same crap for years now, and it's as ridiculous and silly as it was before...

Sorry, but "I know something you don't know" doesn't cut it... Put up or shut up. Scruffy is right...If there were WMD's, you can well bet that Bush would have put up a sign right next to the "Mission Accomplished" sign and bragged about it and said, "SEE!! We told you!"

14 Aug 2010 13:22 #43 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Make a choice!

LadyJazzer wrote: Viking has been trying to run that same crap for years now, and it's as ridiculous and silly as it was before...

Sorry, but "I know something you don't know" doesn't cut it... Put up or shut up. Scruffy is right...If there were WMD's, you can well bet that Bush would have put up a sign right next to the "Mission Accomplished" sign and bragged about it and said, "SEE!! We told you!"

I can't 'put up'. I am not allowed to. I really don't care what you guys think. It doesn't change the facts that I know. And trust me, it is no conspiracy theory. Better to let Bush take some heat if it is for reasons for the better of the Nation and our military. Think what you wish and laugh all you want. I don't let things like that phase me. Better to be knowledgable and silent rather than uneducated and mocking. Carry on.

14 Aug 2010 13:35 #44 by LadyJazzer
You too....

14 Aug 2010 14:03 #45 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Make a choice!

major bean wrote: The Viking and PrintSmith, please link to one legitimate contemporary news report that documented WMDs. This subject was such a heated debate during the invasion and following that IF any had been found it would have been reported, videoed, printed, and shouted about by the Bush administration.

Whoa there nellie, I didn't say that Hussein did have them when we invaded. What I said was that at the time the decision was made Hussein was actively trying to convince everyone that he did have them and that the prevailing opinion held by the Clinton administration, Congress, the military and the Bush administration was that he did indeed possess them. Clinton made televised speeches telling us about the Iraqi WMD, did he not? Was Clinton also lying and intentionally deceiving us? Now, one might certainly make that case given that we have other examples of Clinton doing precisely that, but then we would have to take the position that our government had been lying to us about the existence of WMD in Iraq for roughly 5 years to justify the military actions undertaken against that nation during that time frame. Is this your allegation, or is it only our last president who was lying about the existence of WMD in Iraq? And, if it was only the last president who was lying, where did the WMD that Clinton wasn't lying about disappear to prior to our military invasion to dethrone Hussein? Could it be they were, gasp, "secretly" removed from Iraq prior to our invasion?

14 Aug 2010 14:27 #46 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Make a choice!

PrintSmith wrote:

major bean wrote: The Viking and PrintSmith, please link to one legitimate contemporary news report that documented WMDs. This subject was such a heated debate during the invasion and following that IF any had been found it would have been reported, videoed, printed, and shouted about by the Bush administration.

Whoa there nellie, I didn't say that Hussein did have them when we invaded. What I said was that at the time the decision was made Hussein was actively trying to convince everyone that he did have them and that the prevailing opinion held by the Clinton administration, Congress, the military and the Bush administration was that he did indeed possess them. Clinton made televised speeches telling us about the Iraqi WMD, did he not? Was Clinton also lying and intentionally deceiving us? Now, one might certainly make that case given that we have other examples of Clinton doing precisely that, but then we would have to take the position that our government had been lying to us about the existence of WMD in Iraq for roughly 5 years to justify the military actions undertaken against that nation during that time frame. Is this your allegation, or is it only our last president who was lying about the existence of WMD in Iraq? And, if it was only the last president who was lying, where did the WMD that Clinton wasn't lying about disappear to prior to our military invasion to dethrone Hussein? Could it be they were, gasp, "secretly" removed from Iraq prior to our invasion?

You are right about them moving them out secretly while Hans Blix and his stooges had their heads up their arses. But not all of them. So they WERE there mostly while Blix was there but some still after that during the invasion. Others can think what they like. Whatever story makes them feel better.

14 Aug 2010 14:32 #47 by LadyJazzer
Obviously, it's YOU who needs a story to make you feel better... Let me know how that works out for ya...

14 Aug 2010 14:38 #48 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Make a choice!

The Viking wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

You are right about them moving them out secretly while Hans Blix and his stooges had their heads up their arses. But not all of them. So they WERE there mostly while Blix was there but some still after that during the invasion. Others can think what they like. Whatever story makes them feel better.

So, where does your secret informant say the weapons are right now? Why aren't we invading that country?

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds