Will Tancredo or Maes drop out or is Hickenlooper our Gov.

04 Sep 2010 09:29 #31 by Photo-fish

Nmysys wrote: LJ:

We get it. All you want to do is cheer everyone on to split the vote so the Hickpooper will win.

Good idea! :thumbsup: See Nmysys, great minds do think alike...

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Sep 2010 09:44 #32 by Nmysys
You might have a great mind Photfish but not real sure about LJ :lol:

And I only say that because you showed some signs of that by doing business with me last year. :Koolaid:

04 Sep 2010 12:11 #33 by LadyJazzer
Hickenlooper would win anyway, with or without the split vote. But it tickles me to see the right-wing struggling so much with which of the two losers is the least offensive.

06 Sep 2010 19:42 #34 by youngfogey

Grady wrote: So what, if anything is Dan Maes going to do today? He is losing support faster than an old pair of underwear.

Some old underwear can be starched to put a little crisp back in them. I don't think you can do that to Maes. There's not enough fiber left to starch. He's a wet noodle slithering down the drain. Tancredo is tanked with his perception and can't win enough of the state.

Hickenritter for governor. And for all you who are thinking that just winning one part of the legislature will help you sleep at night, you must be delirious or got some good sleeping pills.

-fogey

07 Sep 2010 12:13 #35 by Something the Dog Said
A poll by a Republican polling organization (Public Opinion Strategies) shows that Hickenlooper has opened up a 8 point lead over Maes and Tancredo combined. 48% for Hick, 25% for Maes and 15% for Tank.

More interesting is that Bennett has moved ahead of Buck. 43% for Bennet, 40% for Buck and 5% for Stringer (Libertarian).

http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/201 ... ace/14386/

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

09 Sep 2010 14:18 #36 by FredHayek
It will be interesting if the Libertarian vote stays that high. More often Libertarians either don't show up to vote or hold their nose and vote for a (R) or a (D).

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Sep 2010 14:46 #37 by Grady
My guess is that the next unbiased poll out will show Tancredo double digits ahead of Maes, and Hickenlooper's lead shrinking. I don’t see the “splitting or the conservative vote”, Yes there will be that small number who will still vote for Maes because he has the ® after his name. And LJ, it isn't very lady like to call someone a loser just because you happen to disagree with their politics. I really thought you’d be supporting Tancredo, after all you claim to be against illegal immigration like Tom and he is not a Republican. As a former teacher he’ll be a strong advocate for the schools and he is for the legalization of Marijuana.

09 Sep 2010 14:50 #38 by LadyJazzer
He was a Republican until it cynically suited him NOT to be a Republican. And I really could care less about marijuana because I've never used it, and don't ever intend to.

09 Sep 2010 15:25 #39 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote: He was a Republican until it cynically suited him NOT to be a Republican. And I really could care less about marijuana because I've never used it, and don't ever intend to.

I didn’t intend to imply you were a MJ user. Just that Tancredo is probably more liberation than your average GOP insider. Don’t you remember when Karl Rove banned Tancredo from the White House? I bet that when it comes right down to it you and Tancredo are a lot more in sync than you realize. :biggrin:

09 Sep 2010 15:31 #40 by LadyJazzer
No...Sorry... Tancredo is a xenophobic bastard with only one issue...and probably not enough sense to come in out of the rain. Not my kind of candidate. I'll vote for Hick---gladly.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds