Will Tancredo or Maes drop out or is Hickenlooper our Gov.

09 Sep 2010 15:51 #41 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote: No...Sorry... Tancredo is a xenophobic bastard with only one issue...and probably not enough sense to come in out of the rain. Not my kind of candidate. I'll vote for Hick---gladly.

Your perception of Tancredo is wrong, It’s not your fault that’s how he has been painted by the pro illegal media. Go ahead vote for Hick make all of Colorado a sanctuary for illegals. Maybe a little independent research on the man would be in order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2010 15:10 #42 by Nmysys
Grady:

You are to be commended for your attempts at even trying to converse with LJ. She will always take the opposite side against anything conservative.

It is already apparent that Colorado will be a sanctuary State if Hickenlooper wins and the Libs think they are doing the right thing by the poor Mexicans that only want a better life for themselves. It has nothing to do, in their eyes, with Legal or Illegal.

10 Sep 2010 15:12 - 10 Sep 2010 17:50 #43 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: You are to be commended for your attempts at even trying to converse with LJ. She will always take the opposite side against anything conservative.

It is already apparent that Colorado will be a sanctuary State if Hickenlooper wins and the Libs think they are doing the right thing by the poor Mexicans that only want a better life for themselves. It has nothing to do, in their eyes, with Legal or Illegal.

Yes... I will... I'm not a conservative... (Duh! ALERT THE MEDIA!!!) I must have missed the part in Hickenlooper's platform that says Colorado will become a sanctuary state... Could you point me to that?

What I DID find was this:

The city has never adopted any sort of ‘non-cooperation’ policy in regard to the enforcement of federal immigration laws or communications with federal officials in regard to immigration matters. Denver has and will continue to fully cooperate with and refer cases to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and has always complied with state and federal immigration law,” Eric Brown, spokesperson for the Mayor’s office, wrote to the Colorado Independent in an email.

Denver Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Capt. Frank Gale told the Colorado Independent the department regularly refers illegal immigrants to ICE after receiving word from arresting officers and/or if sheriffs suspect arrestees of being in the country illegally.

Gale said he wasn’t sure what Tancredo was talking about and added that immigration status is often indicated by arresting police officers in Denver.

Sorry...If you can find anything other than the silly charges from the Tank and/or Maes, I will be glad to read them.

10 Sep 2010 15:15 #44 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Grady:

You are to be commended for your attempts at even trying to converse with LJ. She will always take the opposite side against anything conservative.

Turn the state into a sanctuary state? You really think Hick will do that? It's not apparent to me. Upon what do you base your assumptions?

13 Sep 2010 15:59 #45 by Grady

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Grady:

Turn the state into a sanctuary state? You really think Hick will do that? It's not apparent to me. Upon what do you base your assumptions?

one of the hicks favorite charities
http://www.chinookfund.org/about

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds