Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

25 Mar 2014 12:28 #11 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: The press seems to playing loose with the facts on this. Hobby Lobby is opposed to paying for some birth control like morning after pills, rather than refusing to pay for everything.

Hobby lobby doesn't pay for it, the insurance company does..You think Hobby Lobby writes a check every time one of their employees goes to the doctor?

#Dumbguy

FredHayek wrote: Oh, insurance companies. So now you want innocents to pay for your vandalism?

No..You misunderstood again...Insurance companies would pay for the birth control for hobby lobby employees..And i'm quite sure they'd rather pay for that than pay for an unwanted baby's birth and 26 years of aftercare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2014 12:32 #12 by FredHayek
Modern America where adults can't be responsible enough to buy their own birth contol for $9 a month.
ACA, where birth control is free but you have a $6000 deductible for other care.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Mar 2014 12:45 #13 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

FredHayek wrote: Modern America where adults can't be responsible enough to buy their own birth contol for $9 a month.
ACA, where birth control is free but you have a $6000 deductible for other care.

Are you taliking about the $19 a month plan? :) Is that what you got? We have 0 dedectable, $10/20 copays with $10 perscriptions, and it costs us thugs $0 a month.... But we negotiated collectively for our plan. I guess when your on your own, a rugged invidiualist like yourself, you take it in the shorts

:rofllol

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

25 Mar 2014 12:49 #14 by Mtn Gramma

Vice Lord wrote:
Are you taliking about the $19 a month plan? :) Is that what you got? We have 0 dedectable , $10/20 copays with $10 perscriptions , for $0 a month.... But we negotiated collectively for our plan. I guess when your on your own, a rugged invidiualist like yourself, you take it in the shorts

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Dude, are you posting drunk??????

25 Mar 2014 12:52 #15 by Unpopular Poster
Fred..When you find yourself in a hole, stop diggin

I'm killin ya in this thread :rofllol

Im gonna go grill some steaks and watch some baseball

25 Mar 2014 12:56 #16 by Unpopular Poster

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:
Are you taliking about the $19 a month plan? :) Is that what you got? We have 0 dedectable , $10/20 copays with $10 perscriptions , for $0 a month.... But we negotiated collectively for our plan. I guess when your on your own, a rugged invidiualist like yourself, you take it in the shorts

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

I havent had a beer in 2 months..We got the gold plan and my company is paying for it, and I get a rebate because we negotiated for a certain amount of dollars to go for our healthcare plans, and the price went down (and we get more) under Obama Care.

Those are facts

25 Mar 2014 12:59 #17 by Unpopular Poster

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Oh the spelling? I'm on the phone...Pecking out these posts...And I was in Vegas the last 3 days and didn't get a lot of sleep- Im recovering today- Very tired

But i'm still talkin circles around Fred lol . If you did'nt understand what I was trying to say those words were supposed to be talking, deductible and prescriptions

25 Mar 2014 13:05 #18 by Mtn Gramma

Vice Lord wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Oh the spelling? I'm on the phone...Pecking out these posts...And I was in Vegas the last 3 days and didn't get a lot of sleep- Im recovering today- Very tired

But i'm still talkin circles around Fred lol . If you did'nt understand what I was trying to say those words were supposed to be talking, deductible and prescriptions

In fairness, I can accept the misspell of I'm, since you're definitely a lower case i kind of guy.

25 Mar 2014 13:13 #19 by Unpopular Poster
Im tired sweeheart..I gotta go lay on my $3500 bedding and watch some tv

I'll deal with you later- I can beat Fred down, but not you, not in this condition

25 Mar 2014 13:35 #20 by FredHayek
VL will find out how Obama intends to screw his union stooges when his Cadillac plan starts getting taxed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds