Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

27 Mar 2014 09:34 #51 by FredHayek
Well if anyone should know about lying, it is VL. Boasting lies, welching lies. Were you actually Miss Carnation only once? Or were you only an alternate?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2014 10:07 #52 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

FredHayek wrote: Okay, maybe it was millions. Personal insurance policies were eliminated because they weren't up to ACA standards.

Typical republican tactic..Lie, Lie then Lie some more. Fred must have learned it from watching FOX News.

Freds Credibility Meter

27 Mar 2014 11:07 - 27 Mar 2014 11:15 #53 by archer
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories ... rance.aspx

Kaiser indicates it is thousands of people who had policies cancelled (not just at Kaiser but across all companies) but many were, in the same letter, offered alternative policies that often cost less or the same and covered more. Horrors, how awful is that? And yes, some will pay more for policies that meet ACA standard.

edited to add accuracy

27 Mar 2014 11:10 #54 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

archer wrote: Kaiser indicates it is thousands of people who had policies cancelled (not just at Kaiser but across all companies) but they were, in the same letter, offered alternative policies that often cost less or the same and covered more. Horrors, how awful is that?

Mine was changed for the better, and the price went down. So I think i'm counted in the "trillions!" that lost their old policies..

27 Mar 2014 11:20 #55 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: Well if anyone should know about lying, it is VL. Boasting lies, welching lies. Were you actually Miss Carnation only once? Or were you only an alternate?

No one was talking about VL or anyone else. It was your statement that was false.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2014 11:24 #56 by Unpopular Poster

Reverend Revelant wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Well if anyone should know about lying, it is VL. Boasting lies, welching lies. Were you actually Miss Carnation only once? Or were you only an alternate?

No one was talking about VL or anyone else. It was your statement that was false.

He brings me up when backed into a corner.... :rofllol

Wow, Freds stock has plummeted to a point lower than Vikings...

Fred, it might be time to exit stage left...You've become a Pariah in the community

Pariah:
any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided.

27 Mar 2014 12:17 #57 by FredHayek

archer wrote: www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2013/oc...ealth-insurance.aspx

Kaiser indicates it is thousands of people who had policies cancelled (not just at Kaiser but across all companies) but many were, in the same letter, offered alternative policies that often cost less or the same and covered more. Horrors, how awful is that? And yes, some will pay more for policies that meet ACA standard.

edited to add accuracy

OK, only 50,000 people lost their insurance due to ACA. And according to VL's anecdote, people got better insurance for less. I stand corrected.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2014 12:23 #58 by LadyJazzer
Wow... What happened to "tens of millions"...? 50,000?

That sounds like the "10,000 Moms (rounded up to the nearest Million)" Million-Mom March....

Obviously, there's FACTS, and then there's what Fred and his teabagger buddies want to spew.

27 Mar 2014 13:21 #59 by Unpopular Poster

LadyJazzer wrote: Wow... What happened to "tens of millions"...? 50,000?

That sounds like the "10,000 Moms (rounded up to the nearest Million)" Million-Mom March....

Obviously, there's FACTS, and then there's what Fred and his teabagger buddies want to spew.

Fred likes to round up to the nearest ten million! :rofllol

27 Mar 2014 15:45 #60 by Mtn Gramma

Reverend Revelant wrote:
Fred.

I can't even find any source anywhere stating that "Tens of millions of personal insurance policies were cancelled..."

Why don't you actually link us to such information?

He gave the answer to your question in another thread:

Sorry, that is just the way I roll.
:NoNo:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds