Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

26 Mar 2014 20:16 #41 by FredHayek
And tens of millions lost their policies because of ACA.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2014 20:30 #42 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court
Yeah, I just explained that you egghead

Vice Lord wrote: Well, maybe they didn't have a junk policy but "THE MILLIONS" that "LOST" their policies did... Thats why they lost them, they became illegal. It was a racket

Obama is not going to let you get fleeced no matter how much you insist on it, Fred

26 Mar 2014 21:01 #43 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: And tens of millions lost their policies because of ACA.

Proof? Source?

:LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol

No, "tens of millions" didn't...

26 Mar 2014 21:37 #44 by FredHayek
Tens of millions of personal insurance policies were cancelled because they didn't meet ACA standards. And now months later since the rollout only five million have signed up on the exchanges. And less than that have actually paid for policies.

26 Mar 2014 22:07 #45 by ScienceChic

Reverend Revelant wrote:

Arlen wrote: So the liberals now concede that abortion is a form of birth control. That is a very big admission.
The Green family is not against contrception, but they are against abortion (which the morning after pill induces.)
Liberals really should be honest in how they frame this argument.

That was the answer I was hoping someone would point out (I rarely ask questions I don't have already have the answer to).

The proposition of this thread "I previously mentioned Hobby Lobby and their efforts to be able to refuse offering birth control coverage under the ACA. It's now at the Supreme Court and there's an account of the proceedings here from Think Progress which is attending" is a bit (a lot?) misleading.

Hobby Lobby is concerned with abortifacients ONLY. Hobby Lobby already offers coverage for 16 forms of birth control.

Emergency contraception is still a form of birth control. Since it's impossible to tell if fertilization actually occurred within the window that the morning after pill works, you can't say that it's "abortion". It's used because there is a higher likelihood that conception could have occurred (failed contraceptive device or unprotected sex, possibly during ovulation, possibly not) but not every instance of unprotected sex results in fertilization or this planet would've been over-run with humans before now.

Hobby Lobby is a corporation, not a religious organization, they shouldn't get to decide coverage for a personal health decision for their employees. Period.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Mar 2014 22:18 #46 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Tens of millions of personal insurance policies were cancelled because they didn't meet ACA standards. And now months later since the rollout only five million have signed up on the exchanges. And less than that have actually paid for policies.

Proof? Source?

:LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol :LMAO: :rofllol

No, "tens of millions" didn't...

But 6.4 million have signed up ... (not 5 million... Still using last month's numbers?)

27 Mar 2014 04:59 #47 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: Tens of millions of personal insurance policies were cancelled because they didn't meet ACA standards. And now months later since the rollout only five million have signed up on the exchanges. And less than that have actually paid for policies.

Fred.

I can't even find any source anywhere stating that "Tens of millions of personal insurance policies were cancelled..."

Why don't you actually link us to such information?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2014 09:24 #48 by archer

Reverend Revelant wrote:

Fred.

I can't even find any source anywhere stating that "Tens of millions of personal insurance policies were cancelled..."

Why don't you actually link us to such information?

Fred will now quietly move on to some other thread and post until such time as Fred is asked to prove another unsourced claim. At least Fred is consistent.

27 Mar 2014 09:27 #49 by FredHayek
Okay, maybe it was millions. Personal insurance policies were eliminated because they weren't up to ACA standards.

27 Mar 2014 09:31 #50 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case at Supreme Court

FredHayek wrote: Okay, maybe it was millions. Personal insurance policies were eliminated because they weren't up to ACA standards.

Typical republican tactic..Lie, Lie then Lie some more. Fred must have learned it from watching FOX News.

Freds Credibility Meter

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds