Gotta wonder......

29 Nov 2014 15:46 #31 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Gotta wonder......

HEARTLESS wrote: Wow, did you have a good BM and are all charged up now? I'm not looking for approval from someone with so little to offer, try again.

Nope, I'd say you are the one who needs to try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2014 15:47 #32 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Before the gunfire starts. Good people with guns keep them holstered (handguns), are always muzzle conscious (never point at anything you are not willing to destroy) and above all, they act like the normal rational human beings they are. Bad guy with guns are looking to use it to commit a crime or crimes. They are likely alone or with someone else, acting suspicious.

Still not good enough. Plenty of stories out there about good people literally killing themselves (one just recently in prep for the Ferguson riots).

Where is your link that you require of everyone else?

Search the Internet. It's out there with a simple search query.

Mulford Act?

29 Nov 2014 15:48 #33 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Gotta wonder......

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Before the gunfire starts. Good people with guns keep them holstered (handguns), are always muzzle conscious (never point at anything you are not willing to destroy) and above all, they act like the normal rational human beings they are. Bad guy with guns are looking to use it to commit a crime or crimes. They are likely alone or with someone else, acting suspicious.

Still not good enough. Plenty of stories out there about good people literally killing themselves (one just recently in prep for the Ferguson riots).

Still waiting on that link.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

29 Nov 2014 15:52 #34 by HEARTLESS
Mulford Act is true California liberalism at its finest. What else would you like to know?

29 Nov 2014 16:05 #35 by HEARTLESS

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

I'll bet you're talking about Becca Campbell (a protestor at Ferguson) aren't you?

29 Nov 2014 16:19 #36 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

As someone else in The Courthouse told me when I asked for a link, "Search the Internet. It's out there. I'm not going to do your homework for you".

29 Nov 2014 16:20 #37 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: Mulford Act is true California liberalism at its finest. What else would you like to know?

What motivated it?

29 Nov 2014 16:23 #38 by HEARTLESS

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

As someone else in The Courthouse told me when I asked for a link, "Search the Internet. It's out there. I'm not going to do your homework for you".

And now it is back to denial, deflection avoidance and so on Z. Try the porcelain throne again, that didn't work out so well for you did it?

29 Nov 2014 16:25 #39 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

I'll bet you're talking about Becca Campbell (a protestor at Ferguson) aren't you?

And what if I am?

29 Nov 2014 16:26 #40 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: And now it is back to denial, deflection avoidance and so on Z. Try the porcelain throne again, that didn't work out so well for you did it?

Yep. Two can play that game, can't they? If I'm to be held to a certain "standard", then so must everyone in The Courthouse as far as I'm concerned.

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds