Gotta wonder......

29 Nov 2014 16:26 #41 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Gotta wonder......

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Mulford Act is true California liberalism at its finest. What else would you like to know?

What motivated it?

The Watts riots and the Black Panthers.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2014 16:29 #42 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Gotta wonder......

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Mulford Act is true California liberalism at its finest. What else would you like to know?

What motivated it?

Nuff said.

29 Nov 2014 18:10 #43 by HEARTLESS

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

What motivated it?

Nuff said.

So you support laws enacted to reduce gun ownership among criminals, even though it was racist? Shameful, luckily the NRA supports the rights of all legal gun owners regardless of color.

29 Nov 2014 18:18 #44 by HEARTLESS

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Before the gunfire starts. Good people with guns keep them holstered (handguns), are always muzzle conscious (never point at anything you are not willing to destroy) and above all, they act like the normal rational human beings they are. Bad guy with guns are looking to use it to commit a crime or crimes. They are likely alone or with someone else, acting suspicious.

Still not good enough. Plenty of stories out there about good people literally killing themselves (one just recently in prep for the Ferguson riots).

Where is your link that you require of everyone else?

Still waiting on that link.

I'll bet you're talking about Becca Campbell (a protestor at Ferguson) aren't you?

And what if I am?

So an idiot waving a gun around is your example of "good people". I wonder what a Ferguson protestor needs with a gun prior to the decision and riots. Looks like another Liberal trouble maker.

29 Nov 2014 21:07 #45 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

What motivated it?

Nuff said.

So you support laws enacted to reduce gun ownership among criminals, even though it was racist? Shameful, luckily the NRA supports the rights of all legal gun owners regardless of color.

No, actually Ronny Raygunz signed the Mulford Act into law in California, and the NRA supported it.

29 Nov 2014 21:11 #46 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: So an idiot waving a gun around is your example of "good people". I wonder what a Ferguson protestor needs with a gun prior to the decision and riots. Looks like another Liberal trouble maker.

Well, dang. Those "idiots" seem to be in pretty plentiful supply around this country of ours. Not a day goes by when some "idiot" takes out someone else, or some "idiot" leaves a loaded gun unsecured and a youngster (some as young as toddlers) takes out someone else, both children and adults. If you'd like, I can post on a daily basis those instances where something like this happens. Or would that perhaps offend someone's sensibilities because it's too emotional?

29 Nov 2014 21:54 #47 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: So an idiot waving a gun around is your example of "good people". I wonder what a Ferguson protestor needs with a gun prior to the decision and riots. Looks like another Liberal trouble maker.

Do you have verifiable information that states Becca Campbell was a Ferguson "protester"? From what I've seen the investigation is still ongoing to try and determine if the account given by her boyfriend is accurate. In that account, he indicates she bought the gun to be ready for unrest in Ferguson which, to me anyway, would all but preclude she was a protester. So, which is true?

29 Nov 2014 22:11 #48 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Gotta wonder......

ZHawke wrote: Ronny Raygunz

Are you having an episode or are your true colors coming out. Saying they do it too just means you are no better than the rest of them.

29 Nov 2014 22:22 #49 by ZHawke

BlazerBob wrote:

ZHawke wrote: Ronny Raygunz

Are you having an episode or are your true colors coming out. Saying they do it too just means you are no better than the rest of them.

Saying "who" does it too, specifically? The Mulford Act was enacted by Ronald Reagan when he was governor of California. The Ronny Raygunz reference was used extensively during his tenure as president as a nickname. Heck, it's even in the Urban Dictionary. The NRA also supported the Mulford Act. I'm not stating anything that isn't true, here.

30 Nov 2014 05:10 #50 by HEARTLESS
And for a period of time the NRA was headed down the Canadian example of handguns at ranges only, no true private ownership. But fortunately the members voted out the Brady bunch (named for Brady campaign leftists) and focused on all gun owners rights. But since you want to talk history, lets talk the tight connection between the KKK and the Democrats, it was pointed out in the article link I presented.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds