current hate movements reminding me of the NAZIs.

19 Aug 2010 09:57 #1 by The Boss
The current movements against Mexicans, illegal or legal, and Muslims, radical or not, really remind me of the moment behind the hatred against Jewish people in the 30's in Europe.

Poor economy because of factors having nothing to do with these groups.
Stats that say that these groups are of no threat or the threat is decreasing.
Leaders, national and local, that encourage a somewhat uneducated populous to hate and the populous, educated or not, really being able to buy into it hook line and sinker....even Jewish people.

If it is private property, it is America, it is up to the owner. He can build whatever he wants there. If it is public property, put up a memorial a monument or otherwise, if you hate someone who has not directly stolen from you or hurt you, give it up.

If you are going to continue down this path, perhaps some armbands that ID these folks would be helpful, you could label them JUDEN, echem, I mean MEXI and MUSI, so that it was clear who to hate and that folks around you understand as you treat these humans as less than human with less rights than you know you deserve. This would also help your children as they watch you hate and learn how to hate properly, I mean you wouldn't want your kids to hate them just cause of their skin color, there is a little more to proper hate.

I am personally ashamed we are even having this debate, especially watching little Jewish grandmothers that lost their whole family to the gas chambers in Europe getting right behind the next version of Nazi hate because now they align with the Republican Party. Sorry, I am wasting my time. Osama has already won, he already changed you and your country forever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2010 10:06 #2 by archer
One we give up our freedoms, our national soul, our constitution, to feed the fear we have of our perceived enemies, than those enemies have won a bigger victory then a single terrorist act.

I see a huge lynch mob growing in this country, and it goes by the name of conservative.

19 Aug 2010 10:13 #3 by HEARTLESS
Way to prove freedom of speech (and thought for that matter). So I've provided a link for your further enjoyment.
www.northstarcompass.org/nsc0206/editorial.htm

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Aug 2010 10:31 #4 by FredHayek
The illegals may not be to blame for the high unemployment, but they do take jobs away from our unskilled and constuction workers.

And more of the hate from the Minuteman and the like is against our own goverment for not enforcing the laws already on the books. The suicide rate for INS people is rising. I wonder if it is because they aren't allowed to do the job they are hired to.

I do see more fear/hatred for Islamic people. There is a big tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater and not trust any of them for the actions of less than 1%.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Aug 2010 10:33 #5 by FredHayek

archer wrote: One we give up our freedoms, our national soul, our constitution, to feed the fear we have of our perceived enemies, than those enemies have won a bigger victory then a single terrorist act.

I see a huge lynch mob growing in this country, and it goes by the name of conservative.

Or what I see from the Left, who want to tax/legislate away our freedoms in the name of enviromental do-gooding? That sounds more like a fascist goverment to me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Aug 2010 10:55 #6 by outdoor338
I see liberals driving the car off the cliff, while many are bailing out of the car..obama, and his liberal pals, are drunk with power having no clue what's about to happen at the bottom of the cliff. Nov will be very telling..are you listening libs?

19 Aug 2010 11:06 #7 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: I see liberals driving the car off the cliff, while many are bailing out of the car..obama, and his liberal pals, are drunk with power having no clue what's about to happen at the bottom of the cliff. Nov will be very telling..are you listening libs?

You're a hoot.

Turn it around: November 2008 was very telling. The republicans got booted in a strong way. Many voters thought the conservatives were drunk with power, had no idea what they were doing and drove the car off the cliff. Were you conservatives listening?

19 Aug 2010 11:10 - 19 Aug 2010 12:07 #8 by AV8OR
WoW! When I see posts similar to YOYO,

I think why not give up certain gun ownership rights? After all, it is for the good of keeping innocent men, women and children safe.

I think why not change the legal drinking age to 19, maybe 21? Hmmm, the next thing you know the feds will mandate states change it to 35?

I think why not place a "sin tax" on alcohol and cigerettes? The next thing you know government gets free reign on taxing Big Macs and Freedom Fries.

Why not let them build a MOSQUE near the very spot where so many AMERICANS LOST THEIR LIVES in the interest of allowing terrorists to be FREE?

Hey, using that logic, why not allow them to take out a certain white building and build a mosque? We wouldn't want them to feel that they are repressed from us non-caring and brutal AMERICANS?

WHY NOT ALLOW OUR RIGHTS TO BE DEGRADED? We can call it in the interest of Public Safety. We are looking out for our kids. We re looking out for the poor disadvantaged terrorist (who deserve a right).

NOT!

ARE YOU STUPID?

19 Aug 2010 11:58 #9 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: I see liberals driving the car off the cliff, while many are bailing out of the car..obama, and his liberal pals, are drunk with power having no clue what's about to happen at the bottom of the cliff. Nov will be very telling..are you listening libs?

You're a hoot.

Turn it around: November 2008 was very telling. The republicans got booted in a strong way. Many voters thought the conservatives were drunk with power, had no idea what they were doing and drove the car off the cliff. Were you conservatives listening?

Bush was doing OK but not great, but he was at least going down the road at a good pace, and then when the Dems took over the house and Senate in 2007-2008, he allowed it to get steered into the ditch. He didn't go off of any cliff. Now Obama took over and many American's believed him so they gave him trillions to get it out of the ditch and back on the road but the problem is that Obama pointed the car in the wrong direction and is now headed straight towards a cliff. And instead of applying the brakes or asking for directions and turning around, he is asking for more gas, in the form of tax payers dollars for more and more failed programs and bailouts and stimulus packages and now we are going down a 45 degree hill right towards a cliff. I don't think there is anyway to stop it at this point.

19 Aug 2010 12:04 #10 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

You're a hoot.

Bush was not doing great and then when the Dems took over the house and Senate in 2007-2008, he allowed it to get steered into the ditch. He didn't go off of any cliff. Now Obama took over and many American's believed him so they gave him trillions to get it out of the ditch and back on the road but the problem is that Obama pointed the car in the wrong direction and is now headed straight towards a cliff. And instead of applying the brakes or asking for directions and turning around, he is asking for more gas, in the form of tax payers dollars for more and more failed programs and bailouts and stimulus packages and now we are going down a 45 degree hill right towards a cliff. I don't think there is anyway to stop it at this point.

My point was that Outdoor constantly points at the libs and says "Just you wait! We're gonna get our revenge."

With him (and you) it's always us versus them. Never, We the People. It's always "You libs have f***ed it all up." I'm just saying, start looking in a mirror, okay?

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds