Five Thirty Eight 2016 Election Forecast: Who will win the presidency?

25 Nov 2016 13:43 #31 by FredHayek
Um...if politics is run by cheats and gangsters, how did Donald Trump win? Although I do see Jill Stein is now running a campaign to recount the vote in a couple key Blue states that turned red. You think she would be tired of running quixotic campaigns after two major defeats as a Green presidential candidate. She was such a non-factor, she didn't even tip the vote to Trump in close states. (Sort of disappointed the Greens and Libertarians did so poorly.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Nov 2016 16:40 - 25 Nov 2016 16:45 #32 by Arlen
Fred, Rip van Winkle slept for 20 years. I guess that you have been asleep for at least 16 months.
Didn't you see what happened during this election? The voting public finally realized that they were being had by the criminals and gangsters.
The voters finally ignored what was being shoved down their throats and voted for Trump in spite of the establishment in the Republican and Democrat parties, the main stream media, the polls, the local TV stations, the "conservative" radio talk shows, and the newspapers. It was truly a revolution.

Time to wake up, Fred.
Why accuse Stein of being quixotic? ANYONE who votes for a loser 3rd party is quixotic. "Physician, heal thyself."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds