Park County Sheriff's Election 2018

26 Feb 2018 18:17 #21 by HappyCamper
Thanks for posting the videos and taping them.

Hope more people will watch wish I was a part of the caucus but I have been an Independent all my life and am not changing now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2018 05:13 #22 by Mountain-News-Events
Meet and Greet with Candidate Monte Gore
March 1, 5:30-7:00p
Lake George Fire Protection District, 8951 County Road 90, Lake George, Colorado 80827

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

02 Mar 2018 20:55 #23 by Mountain-News-Events
This weekend Meet and Greet Tom McGraw Candidate for Sheriff of Park County:

Saturday, March 3rd - 10:00 am -12:00 pm
Harris Park Community Center

Saturday, March 3rd - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Shepherd of the Rockies Lutheran Church

Sunday, March 4th, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Indian Mountain Community Center

www.facebook.com/tommcgrawforparkcountysheriff

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

02 Mar 2018 21:01 #24 by Mountain-News-Events
Candidate Gary Rhoads Sr will be at the VFW Breakfast in Shawnee on Sunday.

17 Mar 2018 16:45 #25 by ScienceChic
Unofficial Results from the Park County Assembly:
Gary Rhoads Sr was the only candidate to receive 30% or more of the delegates' votes (48 of 120) and will be placed on the Ballot. All other candidates will have to petition on. Petitions are due by Tuesday. As of now, Tom McGraw and John Tighe have gotten on, having turned in their petitions already.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Mar 2018 08:22 #26 by vintago
Congratulations to Gary Rhoads who is running for Park County Sheriff. Gary won top ballot spot for the Republican primary election to be held in June. Gary Rhoads was the only sheriff's candidate to receive enough delagate votes in yesterday's Park County Republican Assembly enabling Gary to be on the primary ballot for June's election. So please join me in continued support for Gary Rhoads for Park County Sheriff and help to make Park County Great Again.

26 Mar 2018 13:57 #27 by Mountain-News-Events
Tom McGraw's Meet and Greet Schedule:

Indian Mountain Clubhouse on Tuesday , March 27th at 6pm

Fairplay Fairbarn on Thursday , March 29th at 6pm

29 Mar 2018 14:17 #28 by Mountain-News-Events
From Gary Rhoads Sr:

I will be out at the Harris Park Community center on Saturday March 31st to eat some great food before heading over to the shooting range to help get it cleaned up! Stop by the community center or the range for a chat while we all work to clean up our county! Its a beautiful area lets get this done! Many thanks to all who worked hard to arrange this!!!

Two upcoming Meet and Greets for John Tighe:

Join me for a MEET AND GREET! Bailey Public Library; Monday, April 2, 2018 from 7-9 p.m.

Meet and greet FAIRPLAY COMMUNITY CENTER at the Fairgrounds; 880 Bogue St; Fairplay, CO; Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 7-9 p.m.

I will be discussing, in more detail, my qualifications & goals for Park County Sheriff's Office. I would also like to answer your questions and hear your concerns. John Tighe, Candidate Park County Sheriff.

08 Apr 2018 01:05 #29 by Mountain-News-Events
From John Tighe for Sheriff:

I would like to thank those that came out to the library tonight for my meet and greet. There were a lot of good questions asked and I enjoyed speaking with you. For those that were unable to make it to the library, I will be having another meet and greet at Aspen Peak Cellars in Bailey on Sunday, April 8th, 2018 from 3 - 5 p.m. I will be discussing my qualifications and goals for the Sheriff's office and also will present my plan for funding these needed changes. I hope to see you there!

15 Apr 2018 13:38 #30 by Mountain-News-Events
From Candidate Gary Rhoads Sr:
We have a lot of exciting events coming up in the next few weeks to give you the opportunity to meet Gary Rhoads and hear his exciting ideas on how to bring integrity and professionalism back to the Park County Sheriff's Office.

Gary is eager to answer your questions and share his vision for the future of how your Sheriff's Office can serve and protect the citizens of Park County.

Hope to see all of you soon!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds