Park County Sheriff's Election 2018

09 May 2018 08:03 #51 by CC
Very disappointing and disingenuous.
When this election began, it was my opinion that only two candidates were really strong enough to bring some badly needed positive change to the SO's office.
After years of what I felt was less than honest behavior. Integrity, honestly and transparency were my top issues. Up until a few days ago, I was pretty firm on whom I felt had those qualities and who did not.
The Park County Election 2018 was a combination of three peoples efforts to inform the community about all of our elections and to provide much needed information about the election process.
In the last week, there has been a calculated effort by what I believe are two candidates to discredit that Facebook Group. Whether it be Trolls sent to disrupt the group or outright misinformation posted and a 2nd site to discredit the integrity or show a bias of the individuals that administer the group. Though I realize we are not perfect, we do try to be impartial. The group welcomes all candidates.
Recently I was sent this screenshot in conjunction with another all day question and answer session about how Facebook works and why the Group had refused admittance to a specific candidate. What was so disappointing was the candidates wife's response (or lack of) that gave me some real insight as to what kind of Sheriff her husband might be.
I just wanted to take moment here to clear up some misinformation and set the record straight. It is the feeling of the admins of Park County Election 2018 that the group be as drama free as possible in order for people to get the information they need.
We are used to the personal and professional attacks levied from the other site and all we can do is continue on and stay true to the goal.
I hope this clears up at least a little misinformation out there. I know it clearly removed one candidate from any consideration I might be wavering on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2018 16:48 #52 by Mountain-News-Events
Upcoming Meet and Greet for Monte Gore:

Meet Monte Gore and learn why he wants to serve you as Sheriff of Park County. Ask Monte questions, voice your concerns and discuss the issues facing you and your Guffey neighbors.

www.facebook.com/events/633623093654141/

And don't forget that there are more debates ahead:

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

18 May 2018 17:25 #53 by MyMountainTown
The videos of last night's Park County Republican Central Committee Sheriff Candidate's Debate are now up:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

01 Jun 2018 15:29 - 01 Jun 2018 15:30 #54 by MyMountainTown
Last night's Sheriff candidates debate in Fairplay:

720-608-0285

02 Jun 2018 22:47 #55 by MyMountainTown
Video of today's debate in Bailey organized by The Flume:

720-608-0285

03 Jun 2018 16:28 #56 by Mountain-News-Events
Monte Gore put out a press release yesterday in response to Sheriff Fred Wegener's March 13th rebuttal of former PCSO Senior Sergeant Welles Tonjes March 9th press release. Each are linked below.

Monte Gore's statement: www.montegoreforsheriff.com/

Fred Wegener's statement: www.facebook.com/notes/park-county-sheri...tal/916636661844019/

Welles Tonjes statement: www.theflume.com/free_content/article_30...bb-8b1fe79bc8d8.html

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

04 Jun 2018 20:45 - 04 Jun 2018 20:45 #57 by Mountain-News-Events

Rally for Gary Rhoads for Park County Sheriff
Saturday June 9 at 11 AM - 2 PM
Burland/Weaklands Fawks Park

Bring the whole family to play at the park and meet Gary Rhoads and enjoy burgers, hot dogs and sides. Suggested donation $10.

www.facebook.com/events/806004436255934/

Attachments:

26 Jun 2018 21:31 #58 by CanyonCourier
Latest numbers from #ParkCounty in the sheriff's race: Rhoads 20.98%, Spodyak 22.19%, Gore 13.16%, McGraw 31.3%, Tighe 12.37%. #copolitics

Canyon Courier is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Evergreen, CO, and the surrounding area.
www.canyoncourier.com
Subscribe to help support your local news!

26 Jun 2018 22:14 #59 by CanyonCourier
UPDATE: Rhoads 21.62%, Spodyak 22.33%, Gore 12.55%, McGraw 30.76%, Tighe 12.74% #ParkCounty sheriff's race.

Canyon Courier is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Evergreen, CO, and the surrounding area.
www.canyoncourier.com

26 Jun 2018 22:52 #60 by CanyonCourier
#ParkCounty is at 100% reported. McGraw is declared the winner of the Park County sheriff's primary race with nearly 31% of the vote. #copolitics

www.canyoncourier.com

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds