Park County Sheriff's Election 2018

04 Jan 2018 21:17 #1 by CC
Well, it is that time of the election cycle and Park County residents have to decide what direction they want to take their county in.
Lot's of folks throwing their hats into the ring.
Steve Spodyak
Mike Brown
Monte Gore.
Any thoughts on these folks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2018 19:08 #2 by CC
Just heard that Gary Rhoads has also decided to run for Sheriff.
Gary was with the State Patrol up here for a very long time. He has been coaching various sports for years here in Park County.
This is exciting news.

11 Jan 2018 08:45 - 28 Jan 2018 22:07 #3 by Mountain-News-Events

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

11 Jan 2018 08:51 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
From Mike Brown for Park County Sheriff

Meet Mike in Bailey Colorado January 13, 2018 at the Bailey Community Center 83 Main Street (the old US Forest Service building) starting at 10am till ???. I will be announcing my candidacy to run for Park County Sheriff.

www.facebook.com/events/139041623454856/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

12 Jan 2018 17:27 #5 by Mountain-News-Events
Meet and Greet Gary Rhoads Sr.
Where: CrossRoads Pub & Grill
16 Mt Evans Blvd, Pine, Colorado 80470

When:: Sunday, January 14 at 4 PM MST

www.facebook.com/events/1789792414385755/

18 Jan 2018 11:07 #6 by Mountain-News-Events
Meet Sheriff Candidate Tom McGraw
Saturday, January 20 at 9 AM
Dream Stream Cafe and Lounge, 331 US-285 Unit A, Fairplay, Colorado 80440

Please join Tom at the Dream Stream this Saturday January 20th at 9:00 am. Tom has a tremendous amount of proven experience and leadership to lead the Park County Sheriff's Office. Tom prides himself in working effectively with people of varying backgrounds, attitudes, opinions, and beliefs. Stop by and get to know Tom.
www.facebook.com/events/1455661667892769/

21 Jan 2018 19:22 #7 by Mountain-News-Events
We've updated our candidate list above with John Tighe's website and Facebook Page.

Upcoming event:
Meet and Greet Sheriff Candidate Steve Spodyak
Wednesday at 7 PM - 8:30 PM
Bailey Library, 350 Bulldogger Rd, Bailey, Colorado 80421
Come by to meet Sheriff Candidate Steve Spodyak. Also, stop in to pick up your yard signs (while supplies last)! I look forward to seeing you and visiting with you! This will be in the separate room downstairs so park in the lower lot and come in that door.

www.facebook.com/events/167406677319728/

27 Jan 2018 21:33 #8 by Mountain-News-Events
Upcoming Meet N Greets for various candidates:
  1. Gary Rhoads Sr. on Sunday, Jan 28, 2018 at the Bailey Library 10:00am for a Meet and Greet.

2. John Tighe will be at the Cutthroat Cafe on Sunday, January 28th from 12-3, collecting signatures for his petition.

I would love to introduce myself and answer any questions you may have. Please stop by and say hi! Visit www.johntigheforsheriff.com for more information on my qualifications. Thank you!

3. Meet Monte Gore, candidate for Park County Sheriff, face-to-face. Learn why Monte is the best candidate for Park County Sheriff. Sign his petition to get on the Primary Ballot.
    Freshwater Bar & Grill, 52B 8th Street, Guffey CO 80820
    Wednesday, January 31 at 4 PM - 7 PM MST

03 Feb 2018 15:45 #9 by Mountain-News-Events
Multiple Park County Sheriff candidates, and at least one Park County Commissioner candidate, will be in attendance at the VFW Post 8661 Monthly Breakfast tomorrow morning if you would like to meet them. They are not permitted to campaign, but they will have campaign materials out on a table for you to pick up and you are welcome to say hello and get to know them.

mymountaintown.com/community/calendar/ev...breakfast-in-shawnee

Attachments:

06 Feb 2018 07:01 - 06 Feb 2018 08:49 #10 by CC
John Tighe has been kind enough to be the first to answer the candidate questions on Facebook Park County Elections 2018. Here are the questions and his answers.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds