Our Mountain Secrets Blog (31 Dec 2017)

mymountaintown.com/my-mountain-town-home/mountain-secrets-blog
The secrets of the mountains...revealed! Head to our newest feature, our Mountain Secrets Blog, where you'll find local history, the people who get things done here in our communities - the unsung heroes in the background...

Park County Sheriff's Election 2018

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 9
  • Birthdate: Unknown
CC created the topic: Park County Sheriff's Election 2018 04 Jan 2018 21:17 #1

Well, it is that time of the election cycle and Park County residents have to decide what direction they want to take their county in.
Lot's of folks throwing their hats into the ring.
Steve Spodyak
Mike Brown
Monte Gore.
Any thoughts on these folks?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 9
CC replied the topic: Park County Sheriff's Election 2018 06 Jan 2018 19:08 #2

Just heard that Gary Rhoads has also decided to run for Sheriff.
Gary was with the State Patrol up here for a very long time. He has been coaching various sports for years here in Park County.
This is exciting news.

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 20
Mountain-News-Events replied the topic: Park County Sheriff's Election 2018 11 Jan 2018 08:45 #3

Current candidates for Park County Sheriff. All are Republicans and will be facing each other in the June Primary.

Facebook: Monte Gore for Sheriff

Facebook: Steve Spodyak for Sheriff
Twitter: Steve Spodyak for Sheriff
Instagram: Steve Spodyak for Sheriff

Facebook: Mike Brown for Park County Sheriff

Facebook: Gary Rhoads for Park County Sheriff

John Tighe - as soon as we have a website or social media account(s) for him, we'll update this post

Tom McGraw for Park County Sheriff

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
Mountain-News-Events replied the topic: Park County Sheriff's Election 2018 11 Jan 2018 08:51 #4

From Mike Brown for Park County Sheriff

Meet Mike in Bailey Colorado January 13, 2018 at the Bailey Community Center 83 Main Street (the old US Forest Service building) starting at 10am till ???. I will be announcing my candidacy to run for Park County Sheriff.

www.facebook.com/events/139041623454856/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
Mountain-News-Events replied the topic: Park County Sheriff's Election 2018 12 Jan 2018 17:27 #5

Meet and Greet Gary Rhoads Sr.
Where: CrossRoads Pub & Grill
16 Mt Evans Blvd, Pine, Colorado 80470

When:: Sunday, January 14 at 4 PM MST

www.facebook.com/events/1789792414385755/

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
Mountain-News-Events replied the topic: Park County Sheriff's Election 2018 18 Jan 2018 11:07 #6

Meet Sheriff Candidate Tom McGraw
Saturday, January 20 at 9 AM
Dream Stream Cafe and Lounge, 331 US-285 Unit A, Fairplay, Colorado 80440

Please join Tom at the Dream Stream this Saturday January 20th at 9:00 am. Tom has a tremendous amount of proven experience and leadership to lead the Park County Sheriff's Office. Tom prides himself in working effectively with people of varying backgrounds, attitudes, opinions, and beliefs. Stop by and get to know Tom.
www.facebook.com/events/1455661667892769/

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds