Park County Sheriff's Election 2018

27 Jun 2018 08:17 #61 by HappyCamper
Congrats to Tom I am glad were are getting some new blood in the County even if it was not who I voted for.

I hope everyone will rally around Tom and help bring the change and healing this county so badly needs!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2018 16:17 #62 by Carrie
I agree. As Co-Campaign Manager for Gary Rhoads, I sent Tom a Congratulations early this morning, as did Gary and some of our other campaign committee. I had told Tom at several meet & greets that if we lost, I hoped it was to him.
Several of the candidates had some wonderful ideas as to what they would do if they won the election, and I hope Tom takes some of them into consideration. One of the ideas I think would be an asset would be a Citizens Advisory Committee, giving feedback from the community to what they see. as a need from our Sheriff's Dept. and just keeping him informed as to what is going on in the community. The department can't be everywhere. It has been a wonderful tool in other jurisdictions for giving the Sheriff additional eyes on his community as to what is happening that don't get, or need to be, reported, and builds a closer relationship between the Sheriff's Office and the citizens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds