the king's CONSIDERABLE ignorance of combat

01 Feb 2020 09:07 #31 by homeagain

navycpo7 wrote: The bottom line on all this, no President in the last 30 to 40 years is exempt from getting members of the US Military killed or severely injured. Some of the incidents that caused this was going against the advise of the military advisers. The Presidents do have the authority to do that. What many do not understand, and I have actually had to deal with some of the fools that are clueless, we (the US Military) go where we are ordered, it is a civilian government that pretty much dictates where we go and what we do. Their ROE that they give us is usually crap. We follow the various many international laws on prisoners etc, up to a point. Do we have some that break those, yes, are we perfect, no. But you can bet we do not do what the enemy does to the prisoners. Yet we are held to a much higher standard. People complain about water torture etc, hell I am all for it if the information gotten will save lives. It beats cutting their heads off on camera though. So its not just Trump, its Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush again and so on down the line. So just something to think about also. Maybe just maybe we would not even be discussing this, had Clinton, taken care of business when he was offered Osama bin laden back when Clinton was president, but he refused. Also, when had the chance to take out Saddam during the first Gulf War, yet the military was told to stand down and not take him out. So many thing to think about.

The bolded is NOT in dispute ....what is reprehensible,repugnant and UNBELIEVABLE is that
the king has such coarse and callous concern for his actions....''SOME HEADACHES'' is
such an affront to those whose lives are now changed forever...as others have pointed out,it
takes awhile for symptoms to appear...NO APOLOGY OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of the
damage...in fact, NO ONE WAS INJURED OR HARMED....that statement has not been corrected by the king...I do not believe...correct me if wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2020 09:14 #32 by Rick
Why should Trump apologize for the actions of the biggest backer of terrorists in the world? Should Obama and Clinton have apologized for our people killed in Benghazi? Had Obama not decided to take out Libya's leader, those men would still be alive. Or maybe I missed the apology?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Feb 2020 09:30 #33 by homeagain
YOU have not addressed the real question asked.....:angry:

01 Feb 2020 13:01 #34 by homeagain

01 Feb 2020 16:59 - 01 Feb 2020 17:02 #35 by Rick

homeagain wrote: YOU have not addressed the real question asked.....:angry:

I did answer. I don't think the president should have to apologize for the actions of a terrorist state. You conveniently ignored my point about Obama and the American deaths in Benghazi... no apologies there.
I would maybe expect an apology if Americans were killed by the bombs that killed Soleimani, but no Americans were preset and that was intentional.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Feb 2020 17:19 #36 by homeagain
PERHAPS your reply would have been much different IF YOUR son,daughter,grandchild were
of the 64.....funny how that changes the equation ,,,SORRY your reply is inadequate.

02 Feb 2020 09:35 #37 by Rick

homeagain wrote: PERHAPS your reply would have been much different IF YOUR son,daughter,grandchild were
of the 64.....funny how that changes the equation ,,,SORRY your reply is inadequate.

Every person in our military should understand that their jobs come with a level of risk, just like our cops face every day. If you're going to blame Trump for every action of our enemies, you need to use that same "logic" looking back at the negative consequences of Obama's actions against our enemies. You're not willing to go there for obvious reasons so there's really no point in debating this anymore.

George Orwell

02 Feb 2020 10:45 #38 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: PERHAPS your reply would have been much different IF YOUR son,daughter,grandchild were

Every person in our military should understand that their jobs come with a level of risk, just like our cops face every day. If you're going to blame Trump for every action of our enemies, you need to use that same "logic" looking back at the negative consequences of Obama's actions against our enemies. You're not willing to go there for obvious reasons so there's really no point in debating this anymore.

[/b]

www.politifact.com/factchecks/2011/jul/0...and-nobody-made-the/

READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE.....THIS is what I expect from my POTUS....the king has NOT
MADE SUCH AN EFFORT OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE INACCURACY OF HIS STATEMENT...THE DIFFERENCE IS HUMILITY AND THE ABILITY TO PUT ASIDE EGO AND
SEE THE HUMAN BEING. HE is an affront to all that AMERICA stands for....and there will be
blood...(the battle for AMERICA'S soul has just started)....The Fourth Turning has found it's
footing.

02 Feb 2020 10:52 #39 by ramage
“There will be blood “. Who are you threatening? Whose blood will be shed? Who will be the attacker?

02 Feb 2020 11:22 #40 by homeagain

ramage wrote: “There will be blood “. Who are you threatening? Whose blood will be shed? Who will be the attacker?

READ the book (as I have repeated over and over again)....WED. is the warning shot....the
NEXT move is FLIPPING THE SENATE....your king will be K.O.'d.....in more ways than he can even imagine.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds