the king's CONSIDERABLE ignorance of combat

02 Feb 2020 12:31 #41 by navycpo7
READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE.....THIS is what I expect from my POTUS....the king has NOT
MADE SUCH AN EFFORT OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE INACCURACY OF HIS STATEMENT...THE DIFFERENCE IS HUMILITY AND THE ABILITY TO PUT ASIDE EGO AND
SEE THE HUMAN BEING. HE is an affront to all that AMERICA stands for....and there will be
blood...(the battle for AMERICA'S soul has just started)....The Fourth Turning has found it's
footing.

So I am curious, whose blood is going to be spilled? you are talking like the coward group antifa, and they found out just how much of their bs we would tolerate. Also be careful, as the ones that may find themselves looking for jobs just may be the democrats that are just as corrupt. They are not so innocent either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2020 12:33 #42 by navycpo7
I am curious homeagain, were you so adamant about things when our men were killed in Benghazi, knowing that we had a good chance of saving them, or is just because Trump is a Republican?

02 Feb 2020 12:36 - 02 Feb 2020 12:41 #43 by navycpo7
One last thing, what Rick stated is true. We in the military, know going overseas there is always the chance that something will happen and we do not come home alive. That is why the military is excellent at making sure we do our due diligence before we deploy, I.E. wills, POA's etc. We do not due that just because there is nothing better to do. We hope nothing happens, but things happen,

02 Feb 2020 12:53 #44 by homeagain

navycpo7 wrote: I am curious homeagain, were you so adamant about things when our men were killed in Benghazi, knowing that we had a good chance of saving them, or is just because Trump is a Republican?

As an INDY....the answer is YES...I did not vote for Hillary (which I have already posted)because
I am aware of the backstory of Beneghazi....per WSJ NOV.2 2012...(if you wish to retrieve it in archives)......STATE DEPT AND CIA HAD SECRETE,BOTCHED DEAL FOR BENEGAHZI
SECURITY....in essence the article states "the CIA had a dominant presence,and a symbiotic
relationship with the State Dept. consulate that served as a cover for its' staff" ....the basic facts are this...thru LACK OF COMMUNICATION,each thought the other was providing protection....and ASSUMED all was covered...a HUGE mistake that cost unnecessary deaths
of Stevens and others....I was ticked beyond belief....I am NOT naive, the whole of our
gov. needs a "do over"...which is EXACTLY what The Fourth Turning will accomplish.

02 Feb 2020 12:58 #45 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: “There will be blood “. Who are you threatening? Whose blood will be shed? Who will be the attacker?

READ the book (as I have repeated over and over again)....WED. is the warning shot....the
NEXT move is FLIPPING THE SENATE....your king will be K.O.'d.....in more ways than he can even imagine.

Ramage asked the question, my answer remains the same.....READ the book.The Fourth
Turning......

02 Feb 2020 15:12 #46 by ramage
What Book? Do you mean:

"The Fourth Turning: What the Cycles of History Tell Us about America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny"
by William Strauss, Neil Howe

I have read it. There is no mention of "there will be blood" because of Trump. If you infer that, in my opinion, incorrectly, the authors make no mention of it
You have to appreciate the response, to this book ""about as scientific as astrology or a Nostradamus text." Oops, sorry about that.
The quote is from Jeremy Peters. NY Times writer and MSNBC contributor.

02 Feb 2020 16:39 #47 by homeagain

ramage wrote: What Book? Do you mean:

"The Fourth Turning: What the Cycles of History Tell Us about America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny"
by William Strauss, Neil Howe

I have read it. There is no mention of "there will be blood" because of Trump. If you infer that, in my opinion, incorrectly, the authors make no mention of it
You have to appreciate the response, to this book ""about as scientific as astrology or a Nostradamus text." Oops, sorry about that.
The quote is from Jeremy Peters. NY Times writer and MSNBC contributor.

It was rhetorical in it's intent.....you assume a literal interpretation...IF you have read the book ,
then you are keenly aware of RADICAL changes...(think the ORIGINAL BOSTON tea party)
an up rising, revolt, alternative options that upset the status quo...."there will be blood" is
a VISUAL image of what is to come....this is NOT that difficult to foresee...even BANNON was
basking in the prospect of what is to come.

11 Feb 2020 09:34 #48 by homeagain
//www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-11/trump-downplays-brain-injuries-in-iran-attack-with-toll-at-109

ARE U KIDDING ME? Downplays 45 additional injuries,TOTAL 109.....a horror of a human being.
THIS from a "man" who hasn't apologized for "no injuries,no harm"......what a piece of work.

11 Feb 2020 09:47 #49 by Pony Soldier
“Head trauma -- that exists, but it’s, you know, I viewed it a little bit differently than most and I won’t be changing my mind on that,” Trump said Monday.

His exact words. He's trying to downplay the injuries to avoid having to go to war. I don't want war either.

11 Feb 2020 10:17 #50 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: “Head trauma -- that exists, but it’s, you know, I viewed it a little bit differently than most and I won’t be changing my mind on that,” Trump said Monday.

His exact words. He's trying to downplay the injuries to avoid having to go to war. I don't want war either.

No, he's downplaying the traumatic brain injuries so that he can say he wasn't wrong in his initial proclamation that there were no injuries.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds