07 Aug 2020 07:44 - 07 Aug 2020 09:22 #231 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
Do Not Mistake Silence for Inaction
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
30 Jul 2020 - 10:27:45 AM
Do not mistake silence for inaction.
Q
The President also sent a message from a speech: So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you'll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I'm doing.

Expect some big things to happen now. WWG1WGA!

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2020 10:26 #232 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder
Curious to see how crazy it gets before the election. Both sides pulling out all the stops to win back the White House. There will also be a huge fight over Senate seats. If Trump wins, but then loses the Senate, expect to see more impeachment fun in 2021.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Aug 2020 11:31 #233 by HEARTLESS
Much will happen in the next few months. Treason, insurrection, crimes against humanity, etc. There will be thousands less to even vote, if it even happens in November.

07 Aug 2020 11:44 #234 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder
AGAIN, it's called "the Fourth turning""....I have posted for many months now,THAT would be the end
result of this fubar....A complete do over, remake,reorganization...U select the noun...ALL THE SAME

07 Aug 2020 12:23 #235 by HEARTLESS
No, it is called the silent revolution and authoritarianism is about to collapse.

07 Aug 2020 18:41 #236 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thoughts to ponder

HEARTLESS wrote: No, it is called the silent revolution and authoritarianism is about to collapse.

Much more accurate.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Aug 2020 15:46 #237 by HEARTLESS
A few more updates.

10 Aug 2020 08:14 #238 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder

homeagain wrote: AGAIN, it's called "the Fourth turning""....I have posted for many months now,THAT would be the end
result of this fubar....A complete do over, remake,reorganization...U select the noun...ALL THE SAME

So if President Trump wins in November, unlikely but possible, will the 4th turning stop or is everything already predetermined and we are just pawns?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Aug 2020 09:12 - 10 Aug 2020 11:49 #239 by HEARTLESS
The video covers several current topics.

10 Aug 2020 18:53 - 10 Aug 2020 18:54 #240 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thoughts to ponder

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: AGAIN, it's called "the Fourth turning""....I have posted for many months now,THAT would be the end

So if President Trump wins in November, unlikely but possible, will the 4th turning stop or is everything already predetermined and we are just pawns?

Your memory is short Fred, do you not remember how unlikely it was that Trump would win in 2016? Do you believe they finally figured out how to get accurate polls (or do they even want accurate polls)?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds