Thoughts to ponder

25 Aug 2020 16:44 #271 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: Awww, I'm hurt....

Now I am confused. Are you also heartless?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2020 17:22 #272 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Thoughts to ponder
?? Not sure what you mean. I’ve got lots of heart!

25 Aug 2020 17:49 #273 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: ?? Not sure what you mean. I’ve got lots of heart!

Sorry, I misread hf's post.

26 Aug 2020 06:49 #274 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: You really believe that it is Trump trying to sabotage the election and not the other way around?? I would suggest listening to this and then give me your arguments.

www.radio.com/media/audio-channel/how-to-steal-an-election

I’m just going to assume you either declined to listen to this or have no argument HA. I’m a bit disappointed that so many here are afraid of opposing viewpoints.

26 Aug 2020 11:06 #275 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder

hillfarmer wrote: Why in the world would I want to put the effort into arguing with you or Heartless? It is not worth the time - the silly arguments and videos you put up make that quite apparent.

How to not win hearts and minds?

Back on topic, (Kidding!). CNN this morning is starting to worry about the rioting in Kenosha and other places. Initially ANTIFA and BLM had a lot of support in the polls, but now it appears that America is tired of waking up to their neighborhoods burning or watching people in restaurants forced to give a Nazi like salute to BLM while they are eating.
Polls in Wisconsin had Biden comfortably ahead, but that lead is slipping. Don Lemon and Cuomo were discussing this. Could the Democrats lose Wisconsin again?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Aug 2020 18:36 #276 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thoughts to ponder

FredHayek wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: Why in the world would I want to put the effort into arguing with you or Heartless? It is not worth the time - the silly arguments and videos you put up make that quite apparent.

How to not win hearts and minds?

Back on topic, (Kidding!). CNN this morning is starting to worry about the rioting in Kenosha and other places. Initially ANTIFA and BLM had a lot of support in the polls, but now it appears that America is tired of waking up to their neighborhoods burning or watching people in restaurants forced to give a Nazi like salute to BLM while they are eating.
Polls in Wisconsin had Biden comfortably ahead, but that lead is slipping. Don Lemon and Cuomo were discussing this. Could the Democrats lose Wisconsin again?

I saw that clip. Democrats do everything based on the polls and not based on what is right. Look for Democrats and worthless media to suddenly act concerned about businesses and lives being destroyed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Aug 2020 07:04 #277 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
More coincidences or mathematically impossible?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

29 Aug 2020 11:05 #278 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
More info on Democratic symbol.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

29 Aug 2020 11:08 #279 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder
No, symbols like that don't bother me. Funny how the left so hates the swastika but are perfectly fine marching with the hammer and sickle.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Aug 2020 13:37 #280 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: You really believe that it is Trump trying to sabotage the election and not the other way around?? I would suggest listening to this and then give me your arguments.

www.radio.com/media/audio-channel/how-to-steal-an-election

I’m just going to assume you either declined to listen to this or have no argument HA. I’m a bit disappointed that so many here are afraid of opposing viewpoints.

PS....I am allowing some TIME to elapse....the left and right pissing match is exhausting. I am perusing
OTHER FACTORS, gathering information and observing the trends,as they unfold.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds