There Will Be No Debates

08 Jul 2020 18:40 - 08 Jul 2020 18:41 #1 by Rick
A few of us have mentioned this as a possibility, but I'm telling you know that a debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden will not happen. I've imagined the massacre many times and I'm sure millions of people who will be voting for Biden have done the same. If you get your news from left leaning sources (95% of news sources), it's unlikely you've listened to or read all of Biden's recent quotes that clearly show he will be incapable of an unscripted debate. Here's the beginning of the excuses by a prominent leftist "journalist" who, like most, hate Trump with every fiber of his being. He knows what a disaster any debate would be, so here comes the excuses...

Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless …
Here are two conditions the Democrat should set.

By Thomas L. Friedman

I worry about Joe Biden debating Donald Trump. He should do it only under two conditions. Otherwise, he’s giving Trump unfair advantages.

First, Biden should declare that he will take part in a debate only if Trump releases his tax returns for 2016 through 2018. Biden has already done so, and they are on his website. Trump must, too. No more gifting Trump something he can attack while hiding his own questionable finances.

And second, Biden should insist that a real-time fact-checking team approved by both candidates be hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates — and that 10 minutes before the scheduled conclusion of the debate this team report on any misleading statements, phony numbers or outright lies either candidate had uttered. That way no one in that massive television audience can go away easily misled.

Debates always have ground rules. Why can’t telling the truth and equal transparency on taxes be conditions for this one?

Gotta love the new rules huh? Could we then demand Biden come clean when it comes to him and his son's dealings in Ukraine and China? Of course not, as we all know (but some refuse to admit), there are solid double standards that prevent equal scrutiny.

I welcome your objections to my prophecy, lets do what Biden won't and have a debate.

www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/opinion/biden-trump-debate.html

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2020 07:08 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic There Will Be No Debates
ACTUALLY, all are excellent ideas.....TAX RETURNS are the truth-o-meter and we ALL KNOW (thru the
recently released book) that will be a treacherous trap for TRUMP.....:dominos:

09 Jul 2020 07:13 #3 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic There Will Be No Debates
So a lie put on paper becomes the truth?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Jul 2020 07:37 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic There Will Be No Debates

homeagain wrote: ACTUALLY, all are excellent ideas.....TAX RETURNS are the truth-o-meter and we ALL KNOW (thru the

Remember when the Mueller report was going to bring down Trump and it didn't? Remember when the impeachment would finish off Trump and it didn't? Trump tax info has been released before and it wasn't the bombshell people were thinking. I suspect if he does release it, once again it will be underwhelming.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jul 2020 07:39 #5 by homeagain
I believe SDNY is ALREADY pouring over papers. THEY are the ultimate enemy of NON truth.... watch what happens....

09 Jul 2020 07:45 #6 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: ACTUALLY, all are excellent ideas.....TAX RETURNS are the truth-o-meter and we ALL KNOW (thru the

Remember when the Mueller report was going to bring down Trump and it didn't? Remember when the impeachment would finish off Trump and it didn't? Trump tax info has been released before and it wasn't the bombshell people were thinking. I suspect if he does release it, once again it will be underwhelming.

OH, but the book,by an insider of the family WILL take down the trend of luck.....when the septic tank is full
to the brim, you MUST call Shirley's Septic or U are in deep shit....( just a little mountain wisdom)....the
shit tank is FULL TO THE BRIM......

09 Jul 2020 07:49 #7 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic There Will Be No Debates

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

OH, but the book,by an insider of the family WILL take down the trend of luck.....when the septic tank is full
to the brim, you MUST call Shirley's Septic or U are in deep shit....( just a little mountain wisdom)....the

Stop feeding from the septic tank, maybe then you can see and understand the truth.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Jul 2020 08:25 #8 by homeagain
ACTUALLY, when we lived on the mountain, my leech field NEVER failed. it was always....clean....Sorry
I believe the bullshit meter is NOW operating at full capacity.... watch what happens when it blows...:flag:

09 Jul 2020 12:47 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic There Will Be No Debates

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Maybe her book will change some minds, but I think not. Most people are already locked into their view of Donald. Even in 2016, people had a pretty good grasp of the character of the man and they still refused to elect Hillary.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jul 2020 16:40 #10 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic There Will Be No Debates

FredHayek wrote: Remember when the Mueller report was going to bring down Trump and it didn't? Remember when the impeachment would finish off Trump and it didn't? Trump tax info has been released before and it wasn't the bombshell people were thinking. I suspect if he does release it, once again it will be underwhelming.

Remember when Mueller said that it was beyond his scope to indict a sitting president, in fact saying that when Donny is out of office, he could be charged? That was awesome.

Remember when Donny had all but one of his Republican enablers acquit him in the Senate, despite overwhelming evidence that he was guilty of the charges? Yeah, that was awesome, too.

You act as if he has been exonerated, Fred, when in fact, he just gets away with his shady activities because of his friends and position.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds