There Will Be No Debates

10 Jul 2020 08:23 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic There Will Be No Debates

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Remember when the Mueller report was going to bring down Trump and it didn't? Remember when the impeachment would finish off Trump and it didn't? Trump tax info has been released before and it wasn't the bombshell people were thinking. I suspect if he does release it, once again it will be underwhelming.

Remember when Mueller said that it was beyond his scope to indict a sitting president, in fact saying that when Donny is out of office, he could be charged? That was awesome.

Remember when Donny had all but one of his Republican enablers acquit him in the Senate, despite overwhelming evidence that he was guilty of the charges? Yeah, that was awesome, too.

You act as if he has been exonerated, Fred, when in fact, he just gets away with his shady activities because of his friends and position.

You act like President Trump is getting special treatment compared to other presidents. All the other impeachment votes went along party lines. Nixon was never impeached but because his Republican Party was in the minority in the House and Senate, he saw the writing on the wall and he resigned before he was impeached and removed from office.

And actually I don't see a problem with making it difficult to take down a president. Presidents tend to have peaks and valleys during their time in office but you need to give them time to fix things, not changing a horse in midstream.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jul 2020 17:42 #12 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic There Will Be No Debates

homeagain wrote: ACTUALLY, when we lived on the mountain, my leech field NEVER failed. it was always....clean....Sorry
I believe the bullshit meter is NOW operating at full capacity.... watch what happens when it blows...:flag:

ROTFLMAO a hundred times. I have been "WAITING FOR IT" so long I have roots growing out of my butt.
I am waiting for what you will say when President Trump sweeps to victory in all 57 states. :hammock:

11 Jul 2020 06:41 #13 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic There Will Be No Debates

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: ACTUALLY, when we lived on the mountain, my leech field NEVER failed. it was always....clean....Sorry
I believe the bullshit meter is NOW operating at full capacity.... watch what happens when it blows...:flag:

ROTFLMAO a hundred times. I have been "WAITING FOR IT" so long I have roots growing out of my butt.
I am waiting for what you will say when President Trump sweeps to victory in all 57 states. :hammock:

OVER VIEWING a situation and PATIENCE have never been the strong suite of "I want it now" society.

Sorry that the trending timeline escapes the Magna masses.

11 Jul 2020 15:12 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic There Will Be No Debates

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

OVER VIEWING a situation and PATIENCE have never been the strong suite of "I want it now" society.

Sorry that the trending timeline escapes the Magna masses.

Isn't it possible that the majority of your "wait for it" predictions that did not come true were actually wrong?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jul 2020 17:04 #15 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2020/07/11/health/us-coronav...-saturday/index.html

The topic tells the tale.....''MOST UNSTABLE TIME IN US HISTORY.....the Maga mass has drank the kool aid, and lacks the ability to see the king's skill set destroying our country AND HIS POLL NUMBERS....

11 Jul 2020 21:43 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic There Will Be No Debates

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2020/07/11/health/us-coronav...-saturday/index.html

The topic tells the tale.....''MOST UNSTABLE TIME IN US HISTORY.....the Maga mass has drank the kool aid, and lacks the ability to see the king's skill set destroying our country AND HIS POLL NUMBERS....

Just curious what historical evidence leads you to believe those polls are based in reality? Do you think the majority of voters agree with Biden's new pronouncement that he would be for defunding police? Do you think the majority of Americans are happy or angry about Trump wanting all schools to be open?

I don't know HA, I think common sense may prevail despite these polls that are probably about as accurate as Biden over a toilet.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jul 2020 08:48 #17 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic There Will Be No Debates

FredHayek wrote: And actually I don't see a problem with making it difficult to take down a president. Presidents tend to have peaks and valleys during their time in office but you need to give them time to fix things, not changing a horse in midstream.

Are you really using the "don't change horse midstream" argument? If that were actually valid, then we should never change presidents, since - what - we need continuity?

My point, Fred, is that Trump was not exonerated, as you had implied in your post.

12 Jul 2020 09:17 - 12 Jul 2020 10:52 #18 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2020/07/11/health/us-coronav...-saturday/index.html

Just curious what historical evidence leads you to believe those polls are based in reality? Do you think the majority of voters agree with Biden's new pronouncement that he would be for defunding police? Do you think the majority of Americans are happy or angry about Trump wanting all schools to be open?

I don't know HA, I think common sense may prevail despite these polls that are probably about as accurate as Biden over a toilet.

I can only speak for myself...I would NOT want my child/grandchild in school, when the king has NOT made the effort(or the local gov). to secure the basic health of the kids in the classroom....it is WELL
KNOW NOW that enclosed Recirculated air is a MAJOR factor in the spread of the virus....on line classes
are the answer UNTIL our gov gets it's shit together...THAT means providing $$$$ for computers to the
low income.along with $$$ to teachers or tutors,$$$ for child care...the $$$$$ THAT WAS PROVIDED
TO THE RICH COMP/INDIVIDUALS who did NOT require it is such a sham. (research the list,U will
be surprised at the sums of $$$$ sucked out of the system,THAT WAS TO BE USED BY THE NEEDY)

I believe Biden will NOT defund the blues....because it is an extreme measure and people are OVERWHELMED with extreme measure....I believe a compromise will be made...as to the poll numbers
guess we will just have to WATCH WHAT HAPPENS (as the king becomes more desperate to stop
the declining numbers....I see the low to mid 30's as the end point)....just a guess on my behalf...
the historical trends show 30's are NOT re-electable.....:dominos:

www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/politics/fairfax-...interview/index.html

READ THIS.....

12 Jul 2020 11:36 #19 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic There Will Be No Debates

Another overreaction courtesy of the hysterical leftist media. Most unstable time? Did they forget the American Civil War when American troops were burning farms, eleven states were in open rebellion against DC? Warring tribes were attacking on the frontier? The Great Depression? Silliness.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jul 2020 12:33 #20 by homeagain
I'm sorry, I misquoted...ONE OF THE MOST UNSTABLE TIMES.....right up there with your mentioned events

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds