There Will Be No Debates

14 Jul 2020 10:27 - 14 Jul 2020 10:29 #31 by Pony Soldier
That particular graph is an overall number which is meaningless. You need to look at the number vs the population which is why cases/1m population and deaths/1m population are the only graphs that mean anything. Do you not see that?

Try this:

www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2020 10:38 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic There Will Be No Debates
Total cases per million as of yesterday 7/13/20: (focusing on first world countries)

USA 10,510
Sweden 7,400
Russia 5,02
UK 4,273
Italy 4,023
Switzerland 3,806

14 Jul 2020 10:45 #33 by Pony Soldier
How about that. We have a lot of cases identified because we have a lot of tests. Good lord, do you work for the ministry of truth?

14 Jul 2020 11:09 - 14 Jul 2020 11:10 #34 by koobookie
Testing is not the reason we have more cases. There has been a 37% increase in average daily testing in the US. Over that same time there has been a 152% increase in average daily cases.

covidtracking.com/data/api

14 Jul 2020 11:31 - 14 Jul 2020 11:32 #35 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic There Will Be No Debates
Increase in testing is not the only reason for the increase in covid-19 cases. To be considered a case, no longer requires a positive test. Anyone who has come in contact with someone who has tested positive is considered a presumptive case of Covid-19.
For example, I have had a dinner with 11 friends. I test positive. My 11 friends are considered to be Covid-19 cases because they came in contact with me.

Also, from the gellerreport.com 7/14/20

The Florida Department of Health is scrambling after fraud was discovered in how COVID-19 testing rates were being reported across the state.

By Big League Politics, July 14 2020:

In addition to the labs reporting 100 percent positivity, there were other testing facilities that reported abnormal levels of positive tests. FOX 35 found that Centra Care reported that 83 people who submitted tests were all counted as positive. The Orlando Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center reported a 76 percent positivity rate, NCF Diagnostics reported tests at a 88 percent positivity rate, and Orlando Health reported a 98 percent positivity rate.

Orlando Health has admitted that the results from the health department’s report are dubious. They said that their positivity rate was only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as it was shown in the report. This casts major doubt regarding the accuracy of the total cases that have been reported in Florida.

14 Jul 2020 11:41 #36 by Pony Soldier
What was it SC said about science being true whether we believed it or not? Well, the science may be true, but once humans are involved, it will be screwed up. 100% positive results.... ministry of truth indeed

14 Jul 2020 11:50 #37 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Increase in testing is not the only reason for the increase in covid-19 cases. To be considered a case, no longer requires a positive test. Anyone who has come in contact with someone who has tested positive is considered a presumptive case of Covid-19.
For example, I have had a dinner with 11 friends. I test positive. My 11 friends are considered to be Covid-19 cases because they came in contact with me.

Also, from the gellerreport.com 7/14/20

The Florida Department of Health is scrambling after fraud was discovered in how COVID-19 testing rates were being reported across the state.

By Big League Politics, July 14 2020:

In addition to the labs reporting 100 percent positivity, there were other testing facilities that reported abnormal levels of positive tests. FOX 35 found that Centra Care reported that 83 people who submitted tests were all counted as positive. The Orlando Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center reported a 76 percent positivity rate, NCF Diagnostics reported tests at a 88 percent positivity rate, and Orlando Health reported a 98 percent positivity rate.

Orlando Health has admitted that the results from the health department’s report are dubious. They said that their positivity rate was only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as it was shown in the report. This casts major doubt regarding the accuracy of the total cases that have been reported in Florida.

You know how some people here say they won't trust the WHO, or "main stream media" like ABC, CNN, CBS, NPR? Well, I'm saying the same thing for gellerreport.com and bigleaguepolitics.com. They are both questionable sources.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/geller-report/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_League_Politics

If you want me to believe - or even consider - the things you post, you need reliable sources.

14 Jul 2020 12:20 #39 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covi.../serology_latest.pdf

Not sure what that PDF proves. Roughly 300,000 have been tested in Florida. About 4% of the tests return positive.

It does not state that those in contact with a positive test are counted as positive. From what i can see, most of the labs that reported 100% positivity were single tests.

14 Jul 2020 12:30 #40 by Pony Soldier
Please explain how there are 12,000 total positive tests for the week when they are reporting that many each day?

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds