Biden's Foreign Policy Record

18 Oct 2020 16:27 #11 by Pony Soldier
In other words, no.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2020 18:59 #12 by FredHayek
Once again you have failed to point out Biden successes.
There aren't any, are there?

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: I might suggest U review the king's track record.....a FEW successes...mostly aborted,on hold or simply
ignored...NOT a consistent compromising win....sorry,the king is ill equipped to produce positive results.jmo

THE BIGGIES.....RUSSIA, CHINA AND NORTH KOREA....all have been foreign policy failures..OH BUT
Saudi Arabia has a SUPERB arrangement....our king forgives the killing of Kashooghi and in fact believes
the crown prince OVER THE CIA. THEN HE SHARED nuclear information with the Saudis and continues to side with and protect the prince....horror of a human being....DO NOT ASK ABOUT BIDEN'S POLICIES
when the king is THIS UNAMERICAN.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Oct 2020 19:23 #13 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: I might suggest U review the king's track record.....a FEW successes...mostly aborted,on hold or simply
ignored...NOT a consistent compromising win....sorry,the king is ill equipped to produce positive results.jmo

THE BIGGIES.....RUSSIA, CHINA AND NORTH KOREA....all have been foreign policy failures..OH BUT
Saudi Arabia has a SUPERB arrangement....our king forgives the killing of Kashooghi and in fact believes
the crown prince OVER THE CIA. THEN HE SHARED nuclear information with the Saudis and continues to side with and protect the prince....horror of a human being....DO NOT ASK ABOUT BIDEN'S POLICIES

HA, you have gone out of your way to completely discredit yourself as an objective observer of ANYTHING about Trump. So when you talk about the President you should really support your assertions if you want to be taken seriously.

19 Oct 2020 07:39 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's Foreign Policy Record

homeagain wrote: .DO NOT ASK ABOUT BIDEN'S POLICIES

This is what news networks, news papers, and debate moderators have been warned not to do. Is this how we vet candidates now?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Oct 2020 08:14 #15 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

HA, you have gone out of your way to completely discredit yourself as an objective observer of ANYTHING about Trump. So when you talk about the President you should really support your assertions if you want to be taken seriously.

[/b]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi

I'm sorry, I thought U said I don't back up my assertions....WRONG, I rarely post something without a CREDIBLE source....as for CHINA,N. KOREA AND RUSSIA.......U(collectively) shoe ME the successes
there (NONE, they have back fired)......the onus is on U (collectively) to prove that TRUMP HAS
SUCCEEDED IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

19 Oct 2020 08:18 #16 by FredHayek
So the Left Wing people on this board cannot find any examples of Biden's foreign policy successes.
Just another reason to not vote for him.
When candidate Obama was running, he was visiting and talking with foreign leaders all over the world and he had only two years experience as a senator. Why doesn't his team have him calling up foreign leaders he has developed good relations with in the past forty years?

19 Oct 2020 08:22 #17 by homeagain
QUITE CANDIDLY....I do NOT give a fat rats ass about foreign policy,at this point.....TRUMP HAS FUBARED
THAT FACTION ......I AM EXTREMELY CONCERNED ABOUT THE NATION,CIA,AND OUR COUNTRY'S
WAY OF LIFE.....it will take an extensive period of time to REPAIR the foreign relations and my vote was not for BIDEN, but AGAINST TRUMP......so when U speak of Biden, KNOW I really do not want either one
for POTUS...IF there were another choice (viable) I would have cast my vote differently.

19 Oct 2020 08:50 #18 by Pony Soldier
Let’s take a look at Biden’s day one promises.

1. Roll back Trump tax cuts
2. DACA, path to citizenship, accept all asylum seekers
3. Stop deportations
4. Renter Paris Climate Accord

That’s from memory so I’m probably forgetting a few but those are what he promises to soon day one. These things will destroy us. We will never be able to get our county back. We will be relegated to the dustbin of history which will be rewritten anyway.

19 Oct 2020 09:00 #19 by FredHayek
LOL, you point out Kashogi who was actually a foreign intelligence asset. Yet you ignore Biden and Obama giving billions to Iran which they used to kill innocents all over the region. If Biden wins, expect America to get chummy with Iran's murderous theocrats again.

FredHayek wrote: Once again you have failed to point out Biden successes.
There aren't any, are there?

homeagain wrote:

19 Oct 2020 09:29 #20 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Let’s take a look at Biden’s day one promises.

1. Roll back Trump tax cuts
2. DACA, path to citizenship, accept all asylum seekers
3. Stop deportations
4. Renter Paris Climate Accord

That’s from memory so I’m probably forgetting a few but those are what he promises to soon day one. These things will destroy us. We will never be able to get our county back. We will be relegated to the dustbin of history which will be rewritten anyway.

[/b]

AND let's look at the logistics,as we speak,......we are FUBARED because the king refused to acknowledge the reality of the REAL world, not the world he conjured up.....DENIAL has brought us
to this.......

www.cnbc.com/2020/10/13/covid-related-un...lmost-4-million.html

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds