Biden's Foreign Policy Record

12 Dec 2020 12:58 #41 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Do any of you trust CNN any more? I just looked on their webpage and there isn't a single word about the leaked Hunter emails. They are squashing the story. It involves a sitting VP agreeing to quid pro quo deals and its looking more and more like there is some cover up of Hunter with minor girls. CNN is simply not a credible news source any more as they are proving daily. They are an extension of teh democrat party.

Perhaps it is because it is "fake news." Cite any credible news source that believes the Giuliani story is true.

I'd love it if you hung around a little more to discuss this topic koobookie, I usually see you do a hit and run but this time you may have information that we are missing and Id love to get to the truth.

My only question to you is, have you seen or read any one of your trusted sources telling their audience that the emails on Hunter Biden's laptop are anything but real and legitimate? Even Joe Biden isn't saying those are fake, just that it's a "smear campaign". If you don't want to answer that question, maybe someone else on the left can help out. This is not me being mean or snarky, I truly want to see evidence that those emails are fake.

Amazing. This coming from the same people that scream ""anonymous sources." The NY Post is a tabloid trash paper, one step above The Enquirer, yet conservatives are all in on the article.

You seriously believe the convoluted way in which the laptops arrived at the Post? You think Giuliani can be trusted. He's so gullible - just look at how he was duped in the Borat movie. An actor, pretending to be 15 years old, got him into a compromising position. This is the guy you can trust to give accurate information? This has to be a foreign sting operation and you are swallowing.

Oh, and your comment "I truly want to see evidence that those emails are fake" is so hypocritical. Why should the onus be upon Biden to prove they are fake? Should it not be up to the FBI to prove they are real? The hypocrisy here is unfathomable.

Oh.... whoops! I guess someone's "trusted sources" got it dead wrong....again! It really is astounding the lengths the MSM will go to to protect their candidate. It is even more astounding that there is anyone left in America who believes the lying scum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds