Biden's Foreign Policy Record

21 Oct 2020 13:10 #31 by Pony Soldier
The New York Post?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2020 13:48 #32 by Pony Soldier
Face it. Biden is a sellout.

21 Oct 2020 14:06 #33 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Face it. Biden is a sellout.

Unlike Donald, who paid a foreign country (China) more than $130,000 in taxes over the past three years, while paying his own country $1,500. Yeah, that's not a sell out at all.

21 Oct 2020 14:07 #34 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: The New York Post?

Really? You consider that tabloid a credible new source. Fox even turned down Giuliani because they couldn't verify the story. No other major media outlet will publish the story for the same reason. Not verifiable. This is an actual case of "fake news."

21 Oct 2020 15:39 #35 by ramage
In Your world of credible sources, where does the Wall Street Journal fit?

Meet the Bidens
What happens after the world’s most expensive introduction?

By James Freeman
Oct. 21, 2020 4:39 pm ET

wsj.com 10/21/20

21 Oct 2020 19:18 - 21 Oct 2020 19:20 #36 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's Foreign Policy Record

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Do any of you trust CNN any more? I just looked on their webpage and there isn't a single word about the leaked Hunter emails. They are squashing the story. It involves a sitting VP agreeing to quid pro quo deals and its looking more and more like there is some cover up of Hunter with minor girls. CNN is simply not a credible news source any more as they are proving daily. They are an extension of teh democrat party.

Perhaps it is because it is "fake news." Cite any credible news source that believes the Giuliani story is true.

I'd love it if you hung around a little more to discuss this topic koobookie, I usually see you do a hit and run but this time you may have information that we are missing and Id love to get to the truth.

My only question to you is, have you seen or read any one of your trusted sources telling their audience that the emails on Hunter Biden's laptop are anything but real and legitimate? Even Joe Biden isn't saying those are fake, just that it's a "smear campaign". If you don't want to answer that question, maybe someone else on the left can help out. This is not me being mean or snarky, I truly want to see evidence that those emails are fake.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2020 08:38 #37 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Do any of you trust CNN any more? I just looked on their webpage and there isn't a single word about the leaked Hunter emails. They are squashing the story. It involves a sitting VP agreeing to quid pro quo deals and its looking more and more like there is some cover up of Hunter with minor girls. CNN is simply not a credible news source any more as they are proving daily. They are an extension of teh democrat party.

Perhaps it is because it is "fake news." Cite any credible news source that believes the Giuliani story is true.

I'd love it if you hung around a little more to discuss this topic koobookie, I usually see you do a hit and run but this time you may have information that we are missing and Id love to get to the truth.

My only question to you is, have you seen or read any one of your trusted sources telling their audience that the emails on Hunter Biden's laptop are anything but real and legitimate? Even Joe Biden isn't saying those are fake, just that it's a "smear campaign". If you don't want to answer that question, maybe someone else on the left can help out. This is not me being mean or snarky, I truly want to see evidence that those emails are fake.

Amazing. This coming from the same people that scream ""anonymous sources." The NY Post is a tabloid trash paper, one step above The Enquirer, yet conservatives are all in on the article.

You seriously believe the convoluted way in which the laptops arrived at the Post? You think Giuliani can be trusted. He's so gullible - just look at how he was duped in the Borat movie. An actor, pretending to be 15 years old, got him into a compromising position. This is the guy you can trust to give accurate information? This has to be a foreign sting operation and you are swallowing.

Oh, and your comment "I truly want to see evidence that those emails are fake" is so hypocritical. Why should the onus be upon Biden to prove they are fake? Should it not be up to the FBI to prove they are real? The hypocrisy here is unfathomable.

22 Oct 2020 08:40 #38 by FredHayek
American Muslims are actually thinking about voting for Trump because they are fearful a Biden/Harris administration will choose Turkey and Iran over Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the Gulf States, destabilizing the region after we saw great gains due to Jared Kushner.

They are going to vote for the man who created the "Muslim ban". The man who called some of their nation's "shitholes". They so fear the US cozying up to Iran again.

BTW, sanctions against Iran buying military goods just expired. I wonder what death and destruction the mullahs are going to buy from China, Russia, and Europe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2020 09:10 #39 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: The New York Post?

Really? You consider that tabloid a credible new source. Fox even turned down Giuliani because they couldn't verify the story. No other major media outlet will publish the story for the same reason. Not verifiable. This is an actual case of "fake news."

Starting to look like the “tabloid” got it right while the “credible” sources blew it. Again...

22 Oct 2020 18:23 #40 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's Foreign Policy Record

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Amazing. This coming from the same people that scream ""anonymous sources." The NY Post is a tabloid trash paper, one step above The Enquirer, yet conservatives are all in on the article.

You seriously believe the convoluted way in which the laptops arrived at the Post? You think Giuliani can be trusted. He's so gullible - just look at how he was duped in the Borat movie. An actor, pretending to be 15 years old, got him into a compromising position. This is the guy you can trust to give accurate information? This has to be a foreign sting operation and you are swallowing.

Oh, and your comment "I truly want to see evidence that those emails are fake" is so hypocritical. Why should the onus be upon Biden to prove they are fake? Should it not be up to the FBI to prove they are real? The hypocrisy here is unfathomable.

Can I summarize your statement by assuming you think those emails are fake? Yes or no will suffice.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds