Biden's Foreign Policy Record

16 Oct 2020 20:37 #1 by Rick
Notice how nobody ever talks about it? He's had 47 years of being a politician who's job includes making foreign policy decisions and/or giving foreign policy opinions.

I just wanted to see if I've missed his accurate and well thought out foreign policy decisions and opinions. Anybody? Bueller?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2020 07:26 #2 by homeagain
www.cfr.org/election2020/candidate-tracker/joe-biden ...

IF this source is unacceptable....research can provide another view.

17 Oct 2020 10:43 - 17 Oct 2020 10:45 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's Foreign Policy Record

homeagain wrote: www.cfr.org/election2020/candidate-tracker/joe-biden ...

IF this source is unacceptable....research can provide another view.

Sorry HA, I'm looking for someone who has their own opinion of how Biden has handled foreign policy decisions as well as his foreign policy opinions while he was being paid by the American people. He has 47 years of material to work with so you should be able to come up with some of his wise decisions and opinions that were proven to be correct. I'm not looking for campaign rhetoric of what he would do, I'm looking for what he has done and said in the past that would give Americans confidence that he actually knows what he's doing.

Do you have your own opinion?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Oct 2020 10:54 #4 by FredHayek
It is hard for a senator to get a strong record on foreign relations since he is normally one of one hundred.
I do know he has come up with some outlandish ideas that were immediately rejected like splitting Iraq into three nations. A Kurdish north, a Sunni central, and a Shia south. His plan would have most likely started fighting up again as the Sunni's would try to seize the northern oil fields. And there would be fighting as misplaced religious minorities would have to move into new homes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2020 11:13 #5 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: It is hard for a senator to get a strong record on foreign relations since he is normally one of one hundred.
I do know he has come up with some outlandish ideas that were immediately rejected like splitting Iraq into three nations. A Kurdish north, a Sunni central, and a Shia south. His plan would have most likely started fighting up again as the Sunni's would try to seize the northern oil fields. And there would be fighting as misplaced religious minorities would have to move into new homes.

He was the VP for 8 years and takes credit for anything that he believes worked out well. He also made is opinions known in the decades prior, those opinions are important and give us an idea of what kind of president he would be. That said, with his deteriorating brain function, I suppose he's probably forgotten much of his past opinions so it's probably safe to say that he has become a blank slate and ready to take commands from the leftists that surround him.

George Orwell

17 Oct 2020 11:51 #6 by homeagain
I might suggest U review the king's track record.....a FEW successes...mostly aborted,on hold or simply
ignored...NOT a consistent compromising win....sorry,the king is ill equipped to produce positive results.jmo

17 Oct 2020 19:49 #7 by ramage
A simple internet search of Trump's foreign policy successes reveals:

President Trump's Growing List of Foreign Policy Successes
Search domain townhall.com/columnists/marthaboneta/2020/08/25/trump-foreign-policy-n2574929https://townhall.com/columnists/marthaboneta/2020/08/25/trump-foreign-policy-n2574929
Aug 25, 2020It's long past time for President Trump's detractors to admit he has had quite a string of successes when it comes to foreign policy, and some are finally relenting.The Washington
Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Successes | Frontpagemag
Search domain www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/donald-...sses-bruce-thornton/
Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Successes. How Trump's paradigm-shift ended a long string of failures under both parties. Wed Sep 16, 2020 Bruce Thornton. Bruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
Trump's foreign policy successes confound his detractors ...
Search domain thehill.com/opinion/international/516368-trumps-foreign-policy-successes-confound-his-detractorshttps://thehill.com/opinion/international/516368-trumps-foreign-policy-successes-confound-his-detractors
Trump's foreign policy successes confound his detractors By Joseph Bosco, opinion contributor — 09/15/20 10:00 AM EDT The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
President Trump's Growing List of Foreign Policy Successes ...
Search domain gellerreport.com/2020/09/president-trumps-growing-list-of-foreign-policy-successes.html/https://gellerreport.com/2020/09/president-trumps-growing-list-of-foreign-policy-successes.html/
President Trump's Growing List of Foreign Policy Successes By: Martha Boneta, Townhall, August 25, 2020: It's long past time for President Trump's detractors to admit he has had quite a string of successes when it comes to foreign policy, and some are finally relenting.

17 Oct 2020 21:00 #8 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: I might suggest U review the king's track record.....a FEW successes...mostly aborted,on hold or simply
ignored...NOT a consistent compromising win....sorry,the king is ill equipped to produce positive results.jmo

Peace progress in the Middle East from Trump. Biden? He supported the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Neither has ended. Trump? Peace in the Balkans. Biden? Monetized access to the White House for foreign autocratic regimes like China.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Oct 2020 10:46 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I might suggest U review the king's track record.....a FEW successes...mostly aborted,on hold or simply

I know well what the President's record is... if you've already forgotten, this thread is about Biden's record. Can you think of any good decisions Biden has made or any wise opinions about past foreign policy? You're voting for Biden so I would think you'd be educated on the topic.

George Orwell

18 Oct 2020 12:28 #10 by homeagain

THE BIGGIES.....RUSSIA, CHINA AND NORTH KOREA....all have been foreign policy failures..OH BUT
Saudi Arabia has a SUPERB arrangement....our king forgives the killing of Kashooghi and in fact believes
the crown prince OVER THE CIA. THEN HE SHARED nuclear information with the Saudis and continues to side with and protect the prince....horror of a human being....DO NOT ASK ABOUT BIDEN'S POLICIES
when the king is THIS UNAMERICAN.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds