GEORGIA on my mind......

13 Nov 2020 12:51 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

Pony Soldier wrote: Hello VL. Guess I’ll leave this board too. I don’t share boards with racists.

OMG....is he STILL around? (I don't see any outrageous,out right ravings about his spectacular life
and travels....)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2020 12:57 #12 by ScienceChic

Pony Soldier wrote: Hello VL. Guess I’ll leave this board too. I don’t share boards with racists.

KizmaBuudi is not VL. He's no longer welcome here.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Nov 2020 13:12 #13 by Pony Soldier
Well forgive me if it feels a bit like stalking and VL was the only stalker I knew. Guess it’s just a liberal thing. Kinda like genocide....

13 Nov 2020 13:29 #14 by ScienceChic
Sorry, guess I missed the memo that I was supposed to be committing genocide. Were those instructions supposed to come with my Soros check? Let me go set up my death camp now.
:sarcasm:

:smackshead: :thumbdown:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Nov 2020 13:47 #16 by ScienceChic
Liberals. Are. Not. Communists.

13 Nov 2020 13:54 #17 by Pony Soldier
Liberalism is a gateway drug to communism

13 Nov 2020 14:19 #18 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/1...rts/?sh=21fa122d2325

''Just as a gentle reminder''....to the bowels of hell is where Trumps travel agenda is heading.....he will not
CONCEDE, he will "get even" in anyway possible...1/2 million DEATHS? OH,THAT'S TO BAD,millions
of cases of Covid,...it's just the flu. TRANSITION TEAM? oh,I;m sorry, we are too busy with blasting lies
to our base. WAR? Hm-m-m, now THAT would be a fun idea, let's start some shit overseas. Yes, Jan
20 is the end date,BUT between now and that date ...it will NOT be a fun ride. STEPHEN KING'S novel
Chrisitine,comes to mind. A diabolical auto that's sole mission is to destroy.....

13 Nov 2020 14:54 #19 by KizmaBuudi
Replied by KizmaBuudi on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

Wrong again. Where's your credible evidence of voter fraud in Georgia?

13 Nov 2020 15:04 #20 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
Sorry, I don't know who VL is. Please expand.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds