GEORGIA on my mind......

17 Nov 2020 15:08 #31 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

koobookie wrote: What war did Obama start?

He bombed Libya and deployed special forces there even though they had not attacked us in any way.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2020 16:39 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: What war did Obama start?

He bombed Libya and deployed special forces there even though they had not attacked us in any way.

So... he didn't actually start a new war.

Oh, and didn't the Donald have a few military operations himself? Let's see...

Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia, there were 574 strikes during Obama (72/yr), and 258 strikes during Trump (86/yr), according to The Beareau of Investigative Journalism which collects accounts of covert strikes.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/457...-any-other-president

17 Nov 2020 20:07 #33 by FredHayek
Koobookie, since the war was already ongoing, it didn't count? Wow, are you a politician? Because you sure like to play with words. I never said Trump ended wars, just didn't start new ones. President Obama, on the advice of Hillary Clinton, did initiate unprovoked attacks on Libya.

18 Nov 2020 07:01 #34 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
AHEM...LET'S REVIEW.....if he had not been STOPPED,we would be waging war...totally wrecked

''Just as a gentle reminder''....to the bowels of hell is where Trumps travel agenda is heading.....he will not
CONCEDE, he will "get even" in anyway possible...1/2 million DEATHS? OH,THAT'S TO BAD,millions
of cases of Covid,...it's just the flu. TRANSITION TEAM? oh,I;m sorry, we are too busy with blasting lies
to our base. WAR? Hm-m-m, now THAT would be a fun idea, let's start some shit overseas. Yes, Jan
20 is the end date,BUT between now and that date ...it will NOT be a fun ride. STEPHEN KING'S novel
Chrisitine,comes to mind. A diabolical auto that's sole mission is to destroy.....

www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2020/1...eek/?sh=2f8dec1159e7

I KNOW THIS HORROR OF A HUMAN BEING .....(told ya, it was push back that prevented a fuabr
from the king)

18 Nov 2020 07:57 #35 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

FredHayek wrote: Koobookie, since the war was already ongoing, it didn't count? Wow, are you a politician? Because you sure like to play with words. I never said Trump ended wars, just didn't start new ones. President Obama, on the advice of Hillary Clinton, did initiate unprovoked attacks on Libya.

Did not Trump continue the two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? We still have operations taking place there, so using your logic, Trump "started" a new war. Trump has also ordered military operations, which Obama also did. Does that mean Trump started a new war?

The bottom line is your "meme" that Trump is the only president in over 25 years to not start a new war is incorrect. It's tripe from the right wing echo chamber, and it's false.

18 Nov 2020 09:10 #36 by FredHayek
Libya was a new war for American forces.

22 Nov 2020 10:58 #37 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/1...rts/?sh=21fa122d2325

''Just as a gentle reminder''....to the bowels of hell is where Trumps travel agenda is heading.....he will not
CONCEDE, he will "get even" in anyway possible...1/2 million DEATHS? OH,THAT'S TO BAD,millions
of cases of Covid,...it's just the flu. TRANSITION TEAM? oh,I;m sorry, we are too busy with blasting lies
to our base. WAR? Hm-m-m, now THAT would be a fun idea, let's start some shit overseas. Yes, Jan
20 is the end date,BUT between now and that date ...it will NOT be a fun ride. STEPHEN KING'S novel
Chrisitine,comes to mind. A diabolical auto that's sole mission is to destroy.....

ASK WHY.....is he deflecting with this debacle....WHAT does he have covertly going on that REQUIRES
a diversion...the question of the century. Trump ALWAYS has and ANOTHER side gig going on..WHAT
WOULD THAT BE? wheelin' and dealin' and CYA would be a couple of probabilities:whistle:

17 Mar 2021 12:55 #38 by Pony Soldier
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-si...tigation/ar-BB1eCyNM

This will tell the tale. Either these ballots will show fraud or they won't. If they do, we have a whole bunch of work to do. If not, I'll admit I was wrong.

17 Mar 2021 20:52 #39 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

Pony Soldier wrote: www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-si...tigation/ar-BB1eCyNM

This will tell the tale. Either these ballots will show fraud or they won't. If they do, we have a whole bunch of work to do. If not, I'll admit I was wrong.

Don't try to fool yourself PS, you know as well as I that those on the left will always reject the idea that there has ever been any kind of voter fraud the made a difference, because that's been fact checked..LOL. Good luck though.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Mar 2021 09:46 #40 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Koobookie, since the war was already ongoing, it didn't count? Wow, are you a politician? Because you sure like to play with words. I never said Trump ended wars, just didn't start new ones. President Obama, on the advice of Hillary Clinton, did initiate unprovoked attacks on Libya.

Did not Trump continue the two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? We still have operations taking place there, so using your logic, Trump "started" a new war. Trump has also ordered military operations, which Obama also did. Does that mean Trump started a new war?

The bottom line is your "meme" that Trump is the only president in over 25 years to not start a new war is incorrect. It's tripe from the right wing echo chamber, and it's false.

Sorry, even left wing journalists accept that President Trump did not start any new wars and did withdraw troops from the eternal wars of the Bush administration in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds