GEORGIA on my mind......

11 Nov 2020 11:02 #1 by homeagain
fivethirtyeight.com/features/georgias-ru...what-we-know-so-far/

In case this got lost in the massive amounts of MISINFORMATION.....here's the REAL REASON the Trump Team is hyping the voting fraud......THE SENATE seems to be front and center....TOTAL CONTROL by the D's,if the count is realigned. It is clear as crystal, out for the count...R's are fubared

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2020 11:07 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
We could see a "half loaf" election here. Perdue is more popular than his Republican female counterpart, so maybe the GOP gets their extra senator.
Update: Georgia is going to do a hand count of ballots. This could actually give Perdue the election outright and he can skip the runoff.
But in reality based on how bad Trump did in the state, I could see both seats going to the Democrats.

Poor Harris, she thought she had got out of the Senate but she might have to keep going back for close votes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Nov 2020 11:29 #3 by Pony Soldier
A hand recount will move the pile in Trump's favor. there were a lot of Dominion software glitches around the country - all in the same direction.

11 Nov 2020 21:15 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

homeagain wrote: fivethirtyeight.com/features/georgias-ru...what-we-know-so-far/

In case this got lost in the massive amounts of MISINFORMATION.....here's the REAL REASON the Trump Team is hyping the voting fraud......THE SENATE seems to be front and center....TOTAL CONTROL by the D's,if the count is realigned. It is clear as crystal, out for the count...R's are fubared

bigleaguepolitics.com/brave-poll-worker-...-politics-reporting/

"CAMPAIGN 2020Brave Poll Worker Goes Public about Ballot Irregularities in Detroit in Affidavit, Confirming Big League Politics Reporting
She appeared on “Lou Dobbs Tonight.”

Published 3 hours ago on Nov 11, 2020By Shane Trejo

Poll worker Mellissa Carone is going public after signing an affidavit that detailed extensive abnormalities happening at the absentee ballot counting board in the TCF Center in Detroit on election night.

Carone wrote in her affidavit about how ballots were scanned and counted multiple times at the facility. She has also attested that Republicans were deliberately disenfranchised throughout the process and robbed of their rights so they could not snuff out any potential fraud.

“I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times,” Carone wrote in her affidavit.

12 Nov 2020 07:07 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
Put her on the stand, UNDER OATH, remembering that perjury is a crime...or better yet, let's just count
EVERY SINGLE STATES' BALLOTS BY HAND...WITH WITNESS FROM BOTH SIDE OF THE ISLE...
That is the singular solution to this fubar....24/7 shifts....billions of tax dollars )U are paying to secure
the TRUTH...all hands on deck....count those ballots by hand in EVERYstate,THEN we will know the TRUTH.

12 Nov 2020 07:31 #6 by Pony Soldier
That's all we have asked for the whole time. Accurate counting with witnesses from both sides.

12 Nov 2020 07:47 #7 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
AND there has been an implication of FRAUD from the voting machines. many incidents being cited...
NO CREDIBLE PROOF. From my perspective, YES I knew that info in the LAST election...one of the reason
I was alarmed that one specific company had severe problems with their machines. So, I am NOT saying
there is no concern....I am saying the PROOF from credible,reliable sources is NOT there.

12 Nov 2020 08:16 #8 by Pony Soldier
Only if you’re willfully blind.

13 Nov 2020 10:48 - 13 Nov 2020 10:49 #9 by KizmaBuudi
Replied by KizmaBuudi on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

Pony Soldier wrote: Only if you’re willfully blind.

Have any credible evidence you'd care to share with us?

13 Nov 2020 11:55 #10 by Pony Soldier
Hello VL. Guess I’ll leave this board too. I don’t share boards with racists.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds