GEORGIA on my mind......

13 Nov 2020 15:21 #21 by ScienceChic
One of the area's more infamous trolls on forum boards for well over a decade.
If you have time to kill, feel free to enjoy: The Vice Lord

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2020 15:23 #22 by ScienceChic

Pony Soldier wrote: Liberalism is a gateway drug to communism

:eyeroll:
That's as absurd as saying that the Republican Party is a gateway drug to authoritarianism.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Nov 2020 16:18 #23 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
HA, you are not alone in your extremism. Which is one of the reasons that Trump supporters suspect fraud.

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/1...rts/?sh=21fa122d2325

''Just as a gentle reminder''....to the bowels of hell is where Trumps travel agenda is heading.....he will not
CONCEDE, he will "get even" in anyway possible...1/2 million DEATHS? OH,THAT'S TO BAD,millions
of cases of Covid,...it's just the flu. TRANSITION TEAM? oh,I;m sorry, we are too busy with blasting lies
to our base. WAR? Hm-m-m, now THAT would be a fun idea, let's start some shit overseas. Yes, Jan
20 is the end date,BUT between now and that date ...it will NOT be a fun ride. STEPHEN KING'S novel
Chrisitine,comes to mind. A diabolical auto that's sole mission is to destroy.....

13 Nov 2020 17:59 #24 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
FRAUD? see the thread regarding opaque OPERATION WARP SPEED and contracts issued WITHOUT
OVERSIGHT....the vaccine "fast tracked" and many $$$$ awarded.

13 Nov 2020 18:05 #25 by homeagain
The derelict of duty to "hand off" info/intel to the Transition Team is the epitome of "getting even".....would
U like MORE examples of extreme destructive behavior? "Christine" is "working it"....seek out and destroy,
ASK the officials that just got fired (for not being "loyal")

17 Nov 2020 06:31 #26 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: HA, you are not alone in your extremism. Which is one of the reasons that Trump supporters suspect fraud.

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/1...rts/?sh=21fa122d2325

''Just as a gentle reminder''....to the bowels of hell is where Trumps travel agenda is heading.....he will not
CONCEDE, he will "get even" in anyway possible...1/2 million DEATHS? OH,THAT'S TO BAD,millions
of cases of Covid,...it's just the flu. TRANSITION TEAM? oh,I;m sorry, we are too busy with blasting lies
to our base. WAR? Hm-m-m, now THAT would be a fun idea, let's start some shit overseas. Yes, Jan
20 is the end date,BUT between now and that date ...it will NOT be a fun ride. STEPHEN KING'S novel
Chrisitine,comes to mind. A diabolical auto that's sole mission is to destroy.....

www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2020/1...eek/?sh=2f8dec1159e7

I KNOW THIS HORROR OF A HUMAN BEING .....(told ya, it was push back that prevented a fuabr
from the king)

17 Nov 2020 09:20 #27 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
Iran is not following the terms of the deal cut with President Obama. No big surprise, they never do hold up their end of a treaty. Trump should just send Israel a plane full of cruise missiles and farm out the attack to Jerusalem. Iran's allies Hamasaki have been attacking Israel with missile strikes for years.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Nov 2020 09:45 #28 by homeagain
I have a BETTER idea....let's get OUR shit together before we start something overseas....TRUMPS
TENURE is almost over, BUT he will try to do THE most damage in these remaining days.

17 Nov 2020 11:27 #29 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GEORGIA on my mind......

homeagain wrote: I have a BETTER idea....let's get OUR shit together before we start something overseas....TRUMPS
TENURE is almost over, BUT he will try to do THE most damage in these remaining days.

Once again you are incorrect. You claimed he would get us involved in wars, but actually he hasn't. He is the first president in over 25 years to not start a new war. He oversaw peace talks between Israel and Middle East Arab nations. He de-escalated North Korean tensions. He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. Everyone said it would start a war, it didn't. He took out Iranian terrorist leader Suliman and the press claimed that would start a war, it didn't. The press has been so biased against him, they are unwilling to see the good he has achieved. And using cruise missiles to take out Iranian nuclear bomb sites would be a good thing for the region and the world.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Nov 2020 13:15 #30 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic GEORGIA on my mind......
What war did Obama start?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds