Thinking of Moving to Fiji

06 Jan 2021 12:41 #11 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote: townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/202...good-german-n2582563

..."Prior to the lockdowns, I flew almost every week of the year, so I was approached by people who recognized me on a regular basis. Increasingly, I noticed that people would look around to see if anyone was within earshot and then tell me in almost a whisper: "I support Trump" or, "I'm a conservative." The last time people looked around and whispered things to me was when I used to visit the Soviet Union."...

They aren't afraid, as Prager insinuates. They are ashamed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2021 12:58 #12 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/202...good-german-n2582563

..."Prior to the lockdowns, I flew almost every week of the year, so I was approached by people who recognized me on a regular basis. Increasingly, I noticed that people would look around to see if anyone was within earshot and then tell me in almost a whisper: "I support Trump" or, "I'm a conservative." The last time people looked around and whispered things to me was when I used to visit the Soviet Union."...

I have NOT FOUND THAT TO BE TRUE....I STILL have big dully trucks with flags attached to the backend
TRUMP and the American flag,I STILL have TRUMP/PENCE proudly displayed in yards.. it is if the election
has not occurred yet.....THIS is the revolution of a country....GET IN, BUCKLE UP.AND HOLD ON....as we speak. the halls of Congress are breached and protesters are inside, ATTEMPTING TO STOP THE VOTE.

06 Jan 2021 13:07 #13 by Pony Soldier
That is stupid. Breaching the Senate building was moronic and they need to be imprisoned. I do hope this ends peacefully, but I don't think it will. Many have just been pushed too far and don't have the patience to debate with propaganda.

06 Jan 2021 13:10 #14 by Thumper100

Pony Soldier wrote: That is stupid. Breaching the Senate building was moronic and they need to be imprisoned. I do hope this ends peacefully, but I don't think it will. Many have just been pushed too far and don't have the patience to debate with propaganda.

Trump incited this, he needs to be imprisoned as well.

06 Jan 2021 13:20 #15 by Pony Soldier
And that right there is why you see this today.

06 Jan 2021 13:22 #16 by homeagain
EARLY in 2020, I spoke of this, I indicated we were in the FOURTH TURNING, I spoke of the "trends" or
transits that were up being setup, I indicated that it would be a rebirth,a do over, a time of upheaval, HERE IT IS...sit back and watch history as it happens....

06 Jan 2021 13:32 #17 by koobookie

Thumper100 wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: That is stupid. Breaching the Senate building was moronic and they need to be imprisoned. I do hope this ends peacefully, but I don't think it will. Many have just been pushed too far and don't have the patience to debate with propaganda.

Trump incited this, he needs to be imprisoned as well.

You need look no further than the rally Trump had this morning on the ellipse where he incited this violence.

All the violence and blood of today is on Trump's hands.

06 Jan 2021 13:50 #18 by koobookie
Pony Soldier, you want more examples of Trump being an authoritarian? Look no further than his actions today, inciting this mob, tweeting criticism of his VP while the assault of our capitol is underway! This is an attempt at a coup. Putin is laughing at us right now, congratulating himself on his successful undermining of our democracy.

06 Jan 2021 14:01 #19 by Pony Soldier
Putin?? Really?? You are going back to that discredited BS? No wonder people are so pissed! 4 years of lies and attempted coups. Ah, nevermind. You people won't ever understand just how far you pushed.

06 Jan 2021 14:08 #20 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Putin?? Really?? You are going back to that discredited BS? No wonder people are so pissed! 4 years of lies and attempted coups. Ah, nevermind. You people won't ever understand just how far you pushed.

Putin is not responsible for this clusterf**k that's happening right now - Trump is - but you can be assured that Putin is laughing at us.

This is an attempted violent coup. VIOLENT. You will never understand how easily you've let yourself be duped by a grifter. Trump should be doing everything he can to calm down his supporters that are attacking the capitol and our democracy. He's not. What does that tell you?

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds